****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

"Fake Gucci?" "I'm worried about him"

Did homie do something wrong? :lol: He's chillin' on house arrest trollin' and being OD sarcastic on social media, big deal... I find them to be entertaining.

"Fake Gucci?" "I'm worried about him"

Did homie do something wrong?
laugh.gif
He's chillin' on house arrest trollin' and being OD sarcastic on social media, big deal... I find them to be entertaining.
He was clowning around with his girl and it went viral...

Now he about to do that voice in every snap and try to use his snap to up his profile like Khaled did...

I'm not mad at him, I find it hilarious and I hope he does a few records in that voice using big Clifford Harris words 
laugh.gif

Snap and his girl bout to turn this dude to a clown :smh:

My man ain't even been home 30 days and he coming back to new Technology and his girl after 3 years....let him live :lol:.

I do sense he'll be chasing that viral, Khaled snap lane. Wop been talking like this sometimes though. He got alter egos for days.....and his eccentric personality was kinda made for snap. Imagine the Bart Chain smoking video in 2016. He'll chill out eventually.

As long as the music is good. Idc.

Last edited:
Did y'all _'s just start listening to Gucci or something? :lol: Bruh been clowning this ain't nothing new he just got a platform to put it out there

This is basically the same voice/accent he was using all over the Great Brrritain tape too...7 years ago

It's Gucci, I'm headed to Phips , bout to buy a lil Gucci soccer attire, play a little football. Anybody interested in a game of.....cricket? :rofl:

Did y'all _'s just start listening to Gucci or something? :lol: Bruh been clowning this ain't nothing new he just got a platform to put it out there

This is basically the same voice/accent he was using all over the Great Brrritain tape too...7 years ago

It's Gucci, I'm headed to Phips , bout to buy a lil Gucci soccer attire, play a little football. Anybody interested in a game of.....cricket? :rofl:

This.

Wop BEEN doing this :lol:. Y'all don't remember this?

All the people with that "clone" talk....and saying Wop ain't the same, most likely just riding the fresh outta prison hype.

Last edited:
What some of you are missing is that yeah, gucci been a fool, but with Snap added and his girl almost forcefeeding this ****, its OD....even for Wop.

What some of you are missing is that yeah, gucci been a fool, but with Snap added and his girl almost forcefeeding this ****, its OD....even for Wop.
thank you sir......he been a fool but we weren't exposed to his every little move.....i dont wanna know his every move

or maybe i just enjoy the music (and timeframe in which it was released) and am not an actual "fan" of gucci or really any artist when i think about it.

It's OD to you guys, but some of his fans are glad to see homie out of jail with a smile on his face, cracking jokes and ****. Let that man live.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure if snap was around in 2012 u would've knew his every move back then also. We also gotta stop assuming she is responsible for that too. This ***** is sober as a duck and at a point when they were apart the other day he was snapping his life away. It's funny because it's working, dude hasn't even released a project and is the headline of every hip hop site.

thank you sir......he been a fool but we weren't exposed to his every little move.....i dont wanna know his every move

or maybe i just enjoy the music (and timeframe in which it was released) and am not an actual "fan" of gucci or really any artist when i think about it.

I mean you don't have to watch his every move if you don't want to. :lol: I don't keep up with any rappers Snapchat or Instagram. Music and interviews is enough for me.

I mean you don't have to watch his every move if you don't want to.
laugh.gif
I don't keep up with any rappers Snapchat or Instagram. Music and interviews is enough for me.
i dont....only reason i know of his snaps are because of this thread
laugh.gif
....i just can understand how an actual fan of his can be put off by it

I mean you don't have to watch his every move if you don't want to.
laugh.gif
I don't keep up with any rappers Snapchat or Instagram. Music and interviews is enough for me.
i dont....only reason i know of his snaps are because of this thread
laugh.gif
....i just can understand how an actual fan of his can be put off by it
I actually don't understand how an actual fan can be turned off by the antics considering he's been an odd-ball character since the jump... over the course of all these years I sure as hell wasn't bumping Gucci for his lyrics;

Honestly, I think the HEADdetective cat doesn't like the fact his girl has been all in the picture with him because what he's saying doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and the one constant in his two post were mentions of Ms. Dior.

Nah, what you just typed doesn't make sense.

I'm over it though.

I couldn't have my girl following me around wit her phone all damn day recording me.

New cats different though, I feel yall.

**** lowkey genius. His buzz would've disappeared a few days after his release. Between the relationship goals pics and this he being talked about everywhere. His name everywhere right now, I expect some music to follow. **** is very entertaining tho. Imagine snapchat being around when he was having his diss everybody episodes :lol:.

On another note, son shooting a video at his crib today. Wonder what song.

What you mean?

I don't really like this new **** he on...He a street *****. I need to see this man with a blunt or something in his hand soon. I would rather he just sit back and make music instead of this corny snapchat ****. I get you gotta reinvent yourself...but not like this. It gotta be a better way.

Back
Top Bottom