****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

I don't really like this new **** he on...He a street *****. I need to see this man with a blunt or something in his hand soon. I would rather he just sit back and make music instead of this corny snapchat ****. I get you gotta reinvent yourself...but not like this. It gotta be a better way.
thats what im saying....the way its going im looking for vh1 to give them a show

A reality show has to be in the works, if they didn't have a deal in place before he got out, they definetly have on in the works now. Wop about to take the TIP route :lol:

Gucci & Keyshia: Diary of a rehabilitated trapper.

This guy Drake :lol: I'm surprised he didn't pickup Gucci from prison first before Keyshia

You can tell there's some of you that don't know much about the criminal justice system. Dude is on house arrest and probation, but you want to see him walking around drugged out with blunts hanging from his mouth? :rofl:

You realize that type of stuff will get him sent back to prison on a probation violation?

I'm convinced some of you just like the idea of being a Gucci fan. Otherwise you wouldn't want to see the man doing anything that'll jeopardize his freedom.

You can tell there's some of you that don't know much about the criminal justice system. Dude is on house arrest and probation, but you want to see him walking around drugged out with blunts hanging from his mouth?
roll.gif

You realize that type of stuff will get him sent back to prison on a probation violation?

I'm convinced some of you just like the idea of being a Gucci fan. Otherwise you wouldn't want to see the man doing anything that'll jeopardize his freedom.
oh no....not another leave him alone comment.

some of us like brash, hood *** gucci....accept it

some like instagram, snapchat gucci, and need to kno his every move...it is what it is

You can tell there's some of you that don't know much about the criminal justice system. Dude is on house arrest and probation, but you want to see him walking around drugged out with blunts hanging from his mouth? :rofl:

Some rap fans are weird. They fall in love with the image and forget these dudes are actual people. I'm seeing on a few places that dudes are mad that he's in shape, sober, his speech is clearer. Like the man shouldn't clean himself up. :lol:

Dudes did the same flip flop on TIP.

Yup I'm already seeing the turn on Gucci happening

Dudes out here talking bout that not the real Gucci he still locked up :lol:

Bro shut up man [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] some of y'all cats act like females I swear. This not dude first time getting outta jail but it is the first time he got out on this type of ****. If you rock with and think it's entertaining, cool that's you. To me, it's corny and not what I'm used to or want from one of my favorite rappers of all time.

Is that ***** drake doin duck lips?

That dude is lame foreal. D-riding any and everything he can

Wop fans scressed. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

"I prefer my Gucci with a bit of brashness to him. That's not my Guwop."

Let that man enjoy his freedom, collect a couple of checks and rebrand himself. ***** probably had this personality the whole time.

Saw a picture of this ***** on my timeline taking a bubble bath, any other rapper would be getting clowned and getting called soft. :lol:
Skreets still rocking w/ wop.

Drake made it his business to fly to his crib for the video but couldn't do the Tony Montana video for future when he didn't even have to leave his crib. The slurping is real. My ***** thug in that joint tho.

[quote name=aboutinkin" url="/t/182116/official-gucci-mane-bricksquad-1017/8940_20#post_26062639"]]You can tell there's some of you that don't know much about the criminal justice system. Dude is on house arrest and probation, but you want to see him walking around drugged out with blunts hanging from his mouth? :rofl:

Some rap fans are weird. They fall in love with the image and forget these dudes are actual people. I'm seeing on a few places that dudes are mad that he's in shape, sober, his speech is clearer. Like the man shouldn't clean himself up. :lol:

Dudes did the same flip flop on TIP.[/quote]

Agreed.

Except T.I.'s music really got worse outside of a few exceptions :lol: if those 1st two songs of a clear and audible Gucci are any indication, I don't think Gucci fans have anything to worry about

Last edited:
Just so I'm clear the 7th mile the 7th mile & kingcurt1 kingcurt1 you guys are upset because he's sober or because he has a snapchat?

Nah I'm upset he out here looking like Keyshia Kior ***** instead of Gucci Mane. He a street ***** and he not acting like it, period. If he can't be that because of the probation or whatever, then just sit back in the studio. Wop the last ***** in the world who has something to prove when it come to that street **** but I don't wanna hear dude talking and sounding like he got played with on the yard..

[quote name=aboutinkin" url="/t/182116/official-gucci-mane-bricksquad-1017/8940_20#post_26062639"]]You can tell there's some of you that don't know much about the criminal justice system. Dude is on house arrest and probation, but you want to see him walking around drugged out with blunts hanging from his mouth? :rofl:

Dudes did the same flip flop on TIP.

Agreed.

Except T.I.'s music really got worse outside of a few exceptions :lol: if those 1st two songs of a clear and audible Gucci are any indication, I don't think Gucci fans have anything to worry about[/quote]

_'s making noise about nothing.

Music still the same. :pimp: Ain't **** change.

Last edited:
What you want him to do on house arrest? Dude probably did so many crimes its the best lifestyle for him straight outta jail....
If I been in jail for 3-4 four years I would say **** the steets too. Give me a bad chick, mansion, mayback, jews, 2020 gear and $30,000 shows ***...

As long as zay given that heat trap gonna be forevea :smokin

Last edited:
Honestly I hope that ***** stay sober. I don't want no more twitter meltdown episodes. Dude always does dumb **** to go back to jail when he under the influence of all that ****. The jury is still out on the music since we haven't heard a project yet but being a street ***** on papers only end 1 way.

Back
Top Bottom