****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Fab's !%@% riding is getting some what disturbing now.

smh.gif

Gucci went in on that "Trickin Off" with triple c's...and was that a shot at em?
nerd.gif

Oh...and Fright Night mixtape with Shawty Lo, Drama, Whoo Kid, and Holiday on Halloween?

tune I know you know somethin

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Gucci went in on that "Trickin Off" with triple c's...and was that a shot at em?
nerd.gif

Oh...and Fright Night mixtape with Shawty Lo, Drama, Whoo Kid, and Holiday on Halloween?

tune I know you know somethin
yea I kinda hinted at it earlier Gucc and Lo was suppose to do a tape with Drama, Holiday and Scream on Halloween. How u find out about it? Itmust be a go now

And Cartel the dude on the Waka Flocka Myers tape is the new member of So Icey hes Mexican if u wanted to kno.

John Lennon is rolling in his grave for Waka Flocka wearing that shirt
laugh.gif

& Gucci being too wasted leaving the camera hahaha "Gucc come back! Back to the camera!"
laugh.gif

Gucci's new chain
laugh.gif

"We Kickin it"- Rocko
laugh.gif

1017 in dudes hair
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Burrprint is NOT hot...ya'll gassed the hell out of that one.

I think Gucci is in a place where he can put out anything now and _'s will go crazy for it. That @+#* doesn't even rank in his top 15 to me.

JustScoreda100 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/v/yPmxFxYjpZ...2=0xcd311b&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/yPmxFxYjpZ...2=0xcd311b&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1

luv dat gun sound luv dat luv dat gun sound
pimp.gif
FLOCKA
roll.gif

Flocka starting to make it
pimp.gif

And for the person who said Burrprint wasn't hot...I thought it was dope. It's not a mixtape where I can play the ENTIRE thing skip-free but themajority of the tracks on there are hot and it's a major upgrade over the Movie part 2.

And off top of my head right now I could probably put that mixtape of his in his top 15.

Everyone is different though

Flocka starting to make it
pimp.gif

And for the person who said Burrprint wasn't hot...I thought it was dope. It's not a mixtape where I can play the ENTIRE thing skip-free but the majority of the tracks on there are hot and it's a major upgrade over the Movie part 2.

And off top of my head right now I could probably put that mixtape of his in his top 15.

Everyone is different though

I'm sayin' Burrprint is my #%%+ right now---beats the hail outta everything he done since he been out.

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

1017 in dudes hair
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I hope its his hair and not a tat
nerd.gif

But these So Icey/BrickSquad mixtape been had me turnt up for like the last 2 months
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thats Gucci's brother Throback just so you understand his commitment to 1017
laugh.gif

That travis porter and Flocka cover looks dumb ******ed with those gigantic bobble head lookin joints
laugh.gif

And wow folks think the Burrprint is the worst of the movie trilogy?

Back
Top Bottom