****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
That Flocka Myers bout to get my dude stomped out
smh.gif

Care to elaborate?

Due it gotta deal with Flocka saying that slick pulla and blood raw gonna flop?

flocka getting stomped out?naww i need some info

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Care to elaborate?

Naw long story short alot of them tracks was suppose to be for SMSM 2.5 it was gone introduce Cartel cause he just signed to So Icy. Buddy wasntsuppose to leak them yet Flocka and tay knew I was gone do the Flocka Myers tape and they gave me tracks to put on there. But Buddy was like nooo I got a wholebunch of exclusives blah blah at the end of the day they say its over for buddy when they see him and Ms. Deb might sue.

I might as well go buy a bricksquad chain.. swear I haven't bumped anything outside of them in the whip since before Alaska in Atlanta came out

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Care to elaborate?

Naw long story short alot of them tracks was suppose to be for SMSM 2.5 it was gone introduce Cartel cause he just signed to So Icy. Buddy wasnt suppose to leak them yet Flocka and tay knew I was gone do the Flocka Myers tape and they gave me tracks to put on there. But Buddy was like nooo I got a whole bunch of exclusives blah blah at the end of the day they say its over for buddy when they see him and Ms. Deb might sue.

Yeah I kinda figured that because I remember you saying how them boys be hacking dudes emails and taking songs...

They wildin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Am I the only one really hype for Tom night?
Nope.

I am already deleting songs/videos I no longer need from my Ipod because it is too full
laugh.gif
smh.gif

nah Im tryin to see what this cold war about. I know Gooch had some fya wit Drumma he aint put on M3D but Idont know about 3 tapes thats crazy.
eek.gif
Plus Waka tape tomm too. They migh debut that Usher track on therebecause they shooting the vid soon

nah Im tryin to see what this cold war about. I know Gooch had some fya wit Drumma he aint put on M3D but Idont know about 3 tapes thats crazy.
eek.gif
Plus Waka tape tomm too. They migh debut that Usher track on there because they shooting the vid soon
I'm guessing it isnt 3 tapes full of Gucci. I'm guessing 3 tapes full of 1017. And like the way they hype this it has to come tomorrow itcant be pushed back. I just need a single and release date and concert dates for a guuci album. But I aint complaining about 3 tapes of BRR

I think it might actually just be all Gucci, or atleast mostly him, i could be wrong though.

"Gucci wants to flood the streets, takeover," DJ Holiday said. "The mixtape is called The Cold War, and it'll be a three-part series, [subtitled] Guccimerica, Great Brrritain and BurrRussia. They're droppin' Saturday at 10:17 p.m."

So why all the 10-17 references? According to Holiday, it's the name of the apartment building where Gucci grew up and the name of his new label. Holiday has the DJ duties for BurrRussia, while Scream is commandeering Great Brrritain and Drama is handling Guccimerica.

"All the covers will coincide with each other and go together like a puzzle," Holiday added. "Eventually, we'll put out one big CD with 30 songs."

Gucci has 10 new songs on each mixtape of the series, Holiday explained. And it seems like Gucci's time in the studio does not stop. He just dropped a mixtape with DJ Drama called The Burrprint (The Movie 3-D) with all-new material last weekend. Shawty Lo also revealed that around Halloween, he and Gucci are putting out a mixtape called Fright Night.

Originally Posted by blazersfan

I think it might actually just be all Gucci, i could be wrong though.

"Gucci wants to flood the streets, takeover," DJ Holiday said. "The mixtape is called The Cold War, and it'll be a three-part series, [subtitled] Guccimerica, Great Brrritain and BurrRussia. They're droppin' Saturday at 10:17 p.m."

So why all the 10-17 references? According to Holiday, it's the name of the apartment building where Gucci grew up and the name of his new label. Holiday has the DJ duties for BurrRussia, while Scream is commandeering Great Brrritain and Drama is handling Guccimerica.

"All the covers will coincide with each other and go together like a puzzle," Holiday added. "Eventually, we'll put out one big CD with 30 songs."

Gucci has 10 new songs on each mixtape of the series, Holiday explained. And it seems like Gucci's time in the studio does not stop. He just dropped a mixtape with DJ Drama called The Burrprint (The Movie 3-D) with all-new material last weekend. Shawty Lo also revealed that around Halloween, he and Gucci are putting out a mixtape called Fright Night.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blazersfan

I think it might actually just be all Gucci, i could be wrong though.

laugh.gif

Gucci goin ham
Waka gone be at a local college near me friday.
pimp.gif

Gucci closing out the year strong
pimp.gif

Whos year is it again?
nerd.gif

Edit: And thats not even counting the one he got with Lo on Halloween
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom