Official Halloween Costume Thread- VOL: BOO!

Batman's 2nd best villain.
pimp.gif

24cywep.jpg

I need to bend the hat a little... My girl is going as Poison Ivy
pimp.gif

No pics of her for you guys.

It's been 20 years since Milli Vanilli got caught up so...yeah.

I'll be the darker skinned one in this video...from head to toe...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It's been 20 years since Milli Vanilli got caught up so...yeah.

I'll be the darker skinned one in this video...from head to toe...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

zx04l4.jpg

Not my pic but I found my costume idea. Gonna make my own hoverboard too. 
pimp.gif
I always wanted to do this for Halloween. It looks like you have the same exact clothes Marty wore
laugh.gif
Plus, you gotta rock the wht/red nikes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

zx04l4.jpg

Not my pic but I found my costume idea. Gonna make my own hoverboard too. 
pimp.gif
I always wanted to do this for Halloween. It looks like you have the same exact clothes Marty wore
laugh.gif
Plus, you gotta rock the wht/red nikes
pimp.gif

Don't recall seeing it mention but one of y'all teamfitness dudes should dress as B.Pumper LOL... Rock the brassiere style wife beater, fitted with a skull cap/du-rag under, goatee, tons of fake jewels, etc... walk around showing off ya DVD collection, if you got it like that convince someone to be Montana, making funny faces and rapping "ohhh and it's shaved..."

Don't recall seeing it mention but one of y'all teamfitness dudes should dress as B.Pumper LOL... Rock the brassiere style wife beater, fitted with a skull cap/du-rag under, goatee, tons of fake jewels, etc... walk around showing off ya DVD collection, if you got it like that convince someone to be Montana, making funny faces and rapping "ohhh and it's shaved..."

Not dressing up in costume, but tomorrow I'm channeling Michael Kelso
pimp.gif
I have an awesome pair of tan flare cords and orange checkered blazer.

Not dressing up in costume, but tomorrow I'm channeling Michael Kelso
pimp.gif
I have an awesome pair of tan flare cords and orange checkered blazer.

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

lmao

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

lmao

Back
Top Bottom