Official Halloween Costume Thread- VOL: BOO!

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Me and the homies last year

post the .gif that was your avy please
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Couldnt find the gif but heres the [/color]vid

Being Cristiano Ronaldo one night...(got his Real Madrid jersey, white soccer shorts, white socks, black cleats...gonna have a fauxhawk...earrings) people always say I kinda look like him before I even say anything (I dont see it but whatever)..

then Popeye the next night...
tired.gif
 Don't want to but the girl was really excited about being Olive Oyl and me being Popeye and didn't wanna say no and disappoint her

Being Cristiano Ronaldo one night...(got his Real Madrid jersey, white soccer shorts, white socks, black cleats...gonna have a fauxhawk...earrings) people always say I kinda look like him before I even say anything (I dont see it but whatever)..

then Popeye the next night...
tired.gif
 Don't want to but the girl was really excited about being Olive Oyl and me being Popeye and didn't wanna say no and disappoint her

Dudes still dress up? I haven't dressed up for Halloween in 15 years..and i'm only 26..

Halloween is for lil kids..

Dudes still dress up? I haven't dressed up for Halloween in 15 years..and i'm only 26..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

most ppl stop around middle school then start right back up for college
laugh.gif
i know i have.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

most ppl stop around middle school then start right back up for college
laugh.gif
i know i have.

Back
Top Bottom