Official Halloween Costume Thread- VOL: BOO!

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

I'm going as:
p2c0i.jpg

Just finished making the "MARS" chain but don't have any pictures.
I bet you already had those glasses and hat
laugh.gif

Just a small glimpse how Def Jam celebrates Halloween

I had to represent the lil homie Justin Bieber

zsokyf.jpg

Kanye & The Phoenix

2rcwpjs.jpg

The only girl in the world ... Rihanna

161354.jpg

He won as Bruno ... PAUSE

2e34f29.jpg

My homegirl Shareen killed it as Nicki Minaj ... She got 2nd place

wjhteb.jpg

Just a small glimpse how Def Jam celebrates Halloween

I had to represent the lil homie Justin Bieber

zsokyf.jpg

Kanye & The Phoenix

2rcwpjs.jpg

The only girl in the world ... Rihanna

161354.jpg

He won as Bruno ... PAUSE

2e34f29.jpg

My homegirl Shareen killed it as Nicki Minaj ... She got 2nd place

wjhteb.jpg

Originally Posted by CJ003

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

I'm on the fence for tiger woods or old spice guy.

I'm not ripped enough for OS but do you really gotta be exactly the right amount for a halloween costume? For tiger, what would it be? Nike hat, golf clothes and club? Any way I could include the car crash? Blood?

Just do the OS guy man. That's what I'm doing and I'm going to KILL them on Halloween.
Dude isn't even ripped IMO.

i was going to be tiger, wound up switching it up. going to be one of those vegas "girls direct to you in 20 min" guys. but for tiger i was going to do a red polo/khakis/nike golf hat/and have a bag and bib from the local waffle house.

Can somebody explain to me the bib from the local waffle house for a tiger woods costume part?

Originally Posted by CJ003

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

I'm on the fence for tiger woods or old spice guy.

I'm not ripped enough for OS but do you really gotta be exactly the right amount for a halloween costume? For tiger, what would it be? Nike hat, golf clothes and club? Any way I could include the car crash? Blood?

Just do the OS guy man. That's what I'm doing and I'm going to KILL them on Halloween.
Dude isn't even ripped IMO.

i was going to be tiger, wound up switching it up. going to be one of those vegas "girls direct to you in 20 min" guys. but for tiger i was going to do a red polo/khakis/nike golf hat/and have a bag and bib from the local waffle house.

Can somebody explain to me the bib from the local waffle house for a tiger woods costume part?

Back
Top Bottom