Official Halloween Costume Thread- VOL: BOO!

Originally Posted by dmxgod

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Dudes still dress up? I haven't dressed up for Halloween in 15 years..and i'm only 26..

Halloween is for lil kids..
YNS..
indifferent.gif

Son, you can throw up all the emoticons you want.

You still aren't smashing.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Noskey

Anyone got some last minute, no budget ideas?

I'm contemplating dressing up a Netherlands national soccer player since I've already got the jersey and can get the shorts for $20. But it's gonna be cold and rainy out here, so I'd prefer to not be dressed in shorts and a thin t-shirt styled jersey.

You should be Robben and +#$% up your hairline and collapse whenever you bump into someone. 
roll.gif

I'm not tryin to shave my head on a 45 degree night though
ohwell.gif
Nor would most people I'd be partying with understand w t f is happening when I collapse and roll around holding my ankle.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Noskey

Anyone got some last minute, no budget ideas?

I'm contemplating dressing up a Netherlands national soccer player since I've already got the jersey and can get the shorts for $20. But it's gonna be cold and rainy out here, so I'd prefer to not be dressed in shorts and a thin t-shirt styled jersey.

You should be Robben and +#$% up your hairline and collapse whenever you bump into someone. 
roll.gif

I'm not tryin to shave my head on a 45 degree night though
ohwell.gif
Nor would most people I'd be partying with understand w t f is happening when I collapse and roll around holding my ankle.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Doctor costume, just need some fake glasses, anyone know where to get some?

if you got any 3d glasses frm the movie theaters, just pop out the lenses

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Doctor costume, just need some fake glasses, anyone know where to get some?

if you got any 3d glasses frm the movie theaters, just pop out the lenses

My main costume is Sloth from Goonies (favorite movie of all time) but I don't want to put on the mask right now.

My second costume is from my second favorite movie of all time...Coming to America.

Not Pictured: royal blue D ickies, black work shoes and an unscrewed broom stick. 

5f32521ef4ec3b5102a517ec6a04e5f6b410b38.pjpg

My main costume is Sloth from Goonies (favorite movie of all time) but I don't want to put on the mask right now.

My second costume is from my second favorite movie of all time...Coming to America.

Not Pictured: royal blue D ickies, black work shoes and an unscrewed broom stick. 

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

My second costume if from of my second favorite movie of all time...Coming to America.

MY SON WORKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My second costume if from of my second favorite movie of all time...Coming to America.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash
tired.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just curious, where did you get that mcdowells's logo?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just curious, where did you get that mcdowells's logo?

Back
Top Bottom