OFFICIAL HALO MASTER PATCH COLLECTION, VOL: sign up for a patch beta! No really....

Halo 3 still has enough players to find a game all the time. I don't think there'll be a problem.

was so mad to find out a few weeks ago my lil brother got rid of my halo 3 an reach :smh:

reach was meh but i wanted to run a game of halo 3

at least this month reach is free so i can at least play it online.

havent played halo in almost 2 years

We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one. I don't see a reason for anything to be tweaked for standard ranked playlists. People who are all about the details can play MLG. They normally mix in BR starts with the ranked playlists anyway. But all time BR starts doesn't interest me at all.

Ranked playlists aren't supposed to be a totally different game.

That's what MLG is for.

You guys keep bringing up MLG like its the end all be all. As much as I liked MLG, I played way more default. Making everything BR starts wouldnt turn everything into a completely different game

I would argue that ranked is supposed to be a vastly different experience from social. Theres a lot of stuff besides AR starts that have no place in ranked.

Its not like theyre going to do it anyways, AR starts will always exist to some degree and it gets vetoed for BRs in like 9/10 games I play anyways. One can dream though

Last edited:
But we can sit here and go on and on about why AR starts are bad or good all day long. I forgot to post this over the weekend

Last edited:

How did he shoot off three rockets in the beginning without reloading?

Is that like a glitch or BRXR thing that you talked about?

I didnt even notice 
laugh.gif
. It looks like just a regular glitch from the game not being finished, there was never anything like that in Halo 2

How did he shoot off three rockets in the beginning without reloading?

Is that like a glitch or BRXR thing that you talked about?

I don't think those are 3 consecutive. The video cuts off from the second rocket near the sniper area and fast forwards to the middle of the entrance to the building.

Yeah, when this game comes out it's a wrap for everything else.... AGAIN. My x1 will be nothing but a halo machine

No point in making a separate thread but Halo 3 turns 7 years old today. The video game that has taken up more of my time than any video game ever, and the best shooting game on any console right now. 

I could go on for hours ago the greatness of this game.

I would think Bungie and their affinity for the number 7 would say or do something being that they made it but nope. Acting like they would even have the chance to make their stupid Call of Duty in Space game without Halo existing.

Last edited:
Still waiting for MCC to drop to pretty much end buying X1 games :pimp:

People actually having the never to compare destiny with the greatness of h2 and 3 :x :smh:

Last edited:
View media item 1195615Warlock is the final map for Halo 2 Anniversary. Picture was taken at the Tokyo Game Show. We'll probably see something about it in the next week or so.

So now that means we have:
-Coagulation
-Zanzibar
-Ascension
-Sanctuary
-Lockout
-Warlock
-3 Blank Forge Maps

Those are all the maps in H2A on the Master Chief Collection.

Warlock is like Onslaught in the sense where you're not going to get any one on one battles. It's all going to be team shooting. The only thing people had a problem with is the fact that you can nade anywhere. You ain't running away and living if you're one shot on that map.

Can't say I'm surprised. They picked every map that was loved by the competitive community, there was never a chance we were going to get a map like Elongation or Turf in there . Can't say I blame them either, if theyre really trying to make H2A have a strong following this was the way to go. Along with 60 frames, these maps, Forge, and the prospect of DLC gives H2A a chance to seriously become the feature game of MCC.

I think Halo 5 is coming early 2015, i think, i will see and i'm sure Halo 5 will pack a dope punch also. 
wink.gif

I think Halo 5 is coming early 2015, i think, i will see and i'm sure Halo 5 will pack a dope punch also. :wink:

Don't get too hyped man because 4 sucked donkey balls.

You know what I hate the most about 4 though for some reason it's the in game sound and the sound effects.

I think Halo 5 is coming early 2015, i think, i will see and i'm sure Halo 5 will pack a dope punch also. 
wink.gif

Don't get too hyped man because 4 sucked donkey balls.

You know what I hate the most about 4 though for some reason it's the in game sound and the sound effects.
Because every gun sounds like a cartoon. The sounds in that game are god awful.

Halo 5 comes out fall 2015. There is a 3 week MP beta fr it in late december. it comes with th MCC package

I gave H3 a spiritual last hurrah over the weekend being that it was the 7 year anniversary. I was just in the mood to play more than usual and idk what it was, but I played the best I have ever played since I picked it back up again. Felt like I was right back around where I used to be in terms of ability, hope it transfers. I also felt like I'm going to end up leaning more towards H3 as the time passes, the familiarity of it is something that I just didnt have with H2.

If H3 was really going to die and not be revived it would be a sad day for me, I love the hell out of this game man.

No point in making a separate thread but Halo 3 turns 7 years old today. The video game that has taken up more of my time than any video game ever, and the best shooting game on any console right now. 

I could go on for hours ago the greatness of this game.

I would think Bungie and their affinity for the number 7 would say or do something being that they made it but nope. Acting like they would even have the chance to make their stupid Call of Duty in Space game without Halo existing.

I know some of the employees there probably threw a couple back at the office in celebration. But hell a lot of the ones that made H3 aren't even there anymore.
I have hopes for Halo 5, just not big hopes lol

Halo 3 still has enough players to find a game all the time. I don't think there'll be a problem.

was so mad to find out a few weeks ago my lil brother got rid of my halo 3 an reach :smh:

reach was meh but i wanted to run a game of halo 3

at least this month reach is free so i can at least play it online.

havent played halo in almost 2 years
Halo Reach is free for Xbox live Gold members until today, you better hurry up.

I was also just told that since it became free that the population has shot back up, yesterday the population counter hit 70k at one point :x .  H3 usually tops out at around 11-12k, yesterday I took a pic before I got off it was at 3k. It was like 12 AM though when I took it.

Still find games quickly though, longest I waited was like a minute and a half

Last edited:
View media item 1195615Warlock is the final map for Halo 2 Anniversary. Picture was taken at the Tokyo Game Show. We'll probably see something about it in the next week or so.

-Coagulation
-Zanzibar
-Ascension
-Sanctuary
-Lockout
-Warlock
-3 Blank Forge Maps

Warlock is like Onslaught in the sense where you're not going to get any one on one battles. It's all going to be team shooting. The only thing people had a problem with is the fact that you can nade anywhere. You ain't running away and living if you're one shot on that map.

Can't say I'm surprised. They picked every map that was loved by the competitive community, there was never a chance we were going to get a map like Elongation or Turf in there . Can't say I blame them either, if theyre really trying to make H2A have a strong following this was the way to go. Along with 60 frames, these maps, Forge, and the prospect of DLC gives H2A a chance to seriously become the feature game of MCC.[
/quote]

i haven't played halo since the 2011 mlg season of reach so someone shed some light, why is there no midship or beaver creek. especially midship

And bolded couldn't be more wrong... the MLG community LOVED MIDSHIP and wtf no one on one battles on onslaught and warlock. 1. you clearly have never played a competitive game of halo ever if you don't think there are 1 on 1 fights on those maps and you can easily stay alive one shot on onslaught specially if u know how to utilize a and b dumps

-Coagulation
-Zanzibar
-Ascension
-Sanctuary
-Lockout
-Warlock
-3 Blank Forge Maps

Can't say I'm surprised. They picked every map that was loved by the competitive community, there was never a chance we were going to get a map like Elongation or Turf in there . Can't say I blame them either, if theyre really trying to make H2A have a strong following this was the way to go. Along with 60 frames, these maps, Forge, and the prospect of DLC gives H2A a chance to seriously become the feature game of MCC.

i haven't played halo since the 2011 mlg season of reach so someone shed some light, why is there no midship or beaver creek. especially midship

And bolded couldn't be more wrong... the MLG community LOVED MIDSHIP and wtf no one on one battles on onslaught and warlock. 1. you clearly have never played a competitive game of halo ever if you don't think there are 1 on 1 fights on those maps and you can easily stay alive one shot on onslaught specially if u know how to utilize a and b dumps

Midship is already in H5, no need to remake it twice in one year for two games. Who knows why Beaver Creek isn't there I wasn't a fan so it's whatever to me.

"A lot" is definitely a stretch, Warlock and Onslaught definitely had less one on one's than say Sanctuary and Pit did. I shouldn't have said any either but still there weren't a lot of one ones when compared to other maps, would you at least agree with that?

I didn't mean that the competitive community didn't like midship, just that the maps they chose were among the favourites. I know everyone loves Midship I'm one of the few that wasn't head over heels in love with it.

I never went to any events or anything but I do have a 50 in MLG and used to run games on it often. I also used to play with Ray from Nice like Rice and had Severance on my list (not like this is a big deal or some qualifier for anything) .

I'm not go to an event and complete good or anything like that, but I think I have a good understanding of how the games played.

Last edited:
Midship is already in H5, no need to remake it twice in one year for two games. Who knows why Beaver Creek isn't there I wasn't a fan so it's whatever to me.

"A lot" is definitely a stretch, Warlock and Onslaught definitely had less one on one's than say Sanctuary and Pit did. I shouldn't have said any either but still there weren't a lot of one ones when compared to other maps, would you at least agree with that?

I didn't mean that the competitive community didn't like midship, just that the maps they chose were among the favourites. I know everyone loves Midship I'm one of the few that wasn't head over heels in love with it.

I never went to any events or anything but I do have a 50 in MLG and used to run games on it often. I also used to play with Ray from Nice like Rice and had Severance on my list (not like this is a big deal or some qualifier for anything) .

I'm not go to an event and complete good or anything like that, but I think I have a good understanding of how the games played.

i came out hot that first post :lol:

i disagree with the fact theres less 1 on 1 though just because those are smaller maps then sanc and pit. the amount of team shooting needed to play at the highest level cannot be understated.

i only went to anaheim 09 and quit right before anaheim 11 i placed top 32

severance was from cali his name is jon he was a homie he was on my list as well as other cali players that were/current pros str8 sick, frosty, p tizype, formal, killerdrew among others
i use to team with str8 sick p tizype and haloknight for locals so i also feel i have a pretty good understanding of halo

i came out hot that first post
laugh.gif

i disagree with the fact theres less 1 on 1 though just because those are smaller maps then sanc and pit. the amount of team shooting needed to play at the highest level cannot be understated.

i only went to anaheim 09 and quit right before anaheim 11 i placed top 32

severance was from cali his name is jon he was a homie he was on my list as well as other cali players that were/current pros str8 sick, frosty, p tizype, formal, killerdrew among others
i use to team with str8 sick p tizype and haloknight for locals so i also feel i have a pretty good understanding of halo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Its all good bro. I definitely see where you're coming from 

Top 32 is high as hell, I know I could never place semi at all. I always wanted to go to at least one even though just to see what its like, even though I know I'd get washed up, never had a team of people I consistently played with or anything like that.

Frosty and P Tizype were an FFA Gods man, last week I watched some H4 tourneys and saw P ended up making it pro.

I tried playing Reach today for the hell of it, it was bettet han I remembered but still just average for what a Halo game should be.

If I remeber correctly they did some major changes to reach before it truly died. Things like no more radical bloom and stuff. Maybe that's why it seems better?

Reach isn't a BAD game per say, it's just a horrible halo. Just like halo 4 is actually an ok game, but is just a beyond meh halo if that makes sense. I'd take h4 over destiny any and every day of the week with that said

Back
Top Bottom