Official HBO's The Newsroom Thread Vol: Season 3

She is the source. What about this ep made you think she wasn't?

When will was in the bedroom With Mackenzie, Will said the source was a "he"...

Dats y mackenzie said u can stop calling him a he to Will because she knows its a she and dats y Will said u can never repeat what u just said to me or something along those lines thus only one source.

Last edited:
^ gotcha thanks...i originally jumped to the conclusion that neil lied to will about the source to protect him.

Yeah Will was doing all that on purpose. If you go back to when he was questioned the 2nd time the gov't guy used the pronoun "he" so Will purposely went with it. The gov't is assuming it's a man so I think they have someone in mind that they're calling a "bad guy"

It's just a lie most ppl would overlook.

Call me slow, but I just found out Olivia Munn has nudes out there. I'm re-watching Season 2, and the ep where Sloan's ex put out nudes of her got me wondering. Quick google search and my oh my :smokin

Last edited:
Call me slow, but I just found out Olivia Munn has nudes out there. I'm re-watching Season 2, and the ep where Sloan's ex put out nudes of her got me wondering. Quick google search and my oh my :smokin
U late breh
Also the white girl who was all tripping last season after that thing in Africa
The female with him on the plane in this episode
Can't think of her name right now
She look better in them nudes

Some NTers could've been done some good by watching that rape discussion :smh:

Tired of Maggie and Jim. :lol: @ that kiss though. Jim looked dumb as **** like he wasn't even trying.

Some good talk in contempt jail. Nice twist it being his pops.

I knew Charlie was gonna be the one to die when before this ep I checked the synopsis on the guide for next week's ep talking about Mac and Will deal with the death of a friend :smh: Lets be real though this whole ep Charlie was betraying his principles son looked like he was gonna have an ulcer talking about Lady Gaga. No surprise he collapsed and his heart probably exploded after all that. Just wish Will was around to prevent it. Bull **** way to die.

I assume the finale will be Will leading everybody to quit.

They killed Charlie.

Will talking to himself one day in :rolleyes
He was already in jail for over 52 days when he started talking to himself.

That was the time skip. The guard tells him the guy in there before him was there for a week and started to lose it. I think it even came on the screen and said 52 days later when they show Will there with a bunk mate. The other clue to let you know it was a hallucination was that even Will said he was suppose to be in solitary since he use to be a BK ADA.

:lol: @ if he went crazy 1 day in.

Last edited:
U late breh
Also the white girl who was all tripping last season after that thing in Africa
The female with him on the plane in this episode
Can't think of her name right now
She look better in them nudes

Damn, came in here to respond to you and got hit with them Charlie post :smh:. Anyway, yeah I never knew Munn had them out there. Maggie I knew about her when it happened. I think she sent it out on IG or twitter by accident or something.

Some NTers could've been done some good by watching that rape discussion :smh:

Tired of Maggie and Jim. :lol: @ that kiss though. Jim looked dumb as **** like he wasn't even trying.

Some good talk in contempt jail. Nice twist it being his pops.

I knew Charlie was gonna be the one to die when before this ep I checked the synopsis on the guide for next week's ep talking about Mac and Will deal with the death of a friend :smh: Lets be real though this whole ep Charlie was betraying his principles son looked like he was gonna have an ulcer talking about Lady Gaga. No surprise he collapsed and his heart probably exploded after all that. Just wish Will was around to prevent it. Bull **** way to die.

I assume the finale will be Will leading everybody to quit.

That was the time skip. The guard tells him the guy in there before him was there for a week and started to lose it. I think it even came on the screen and said 52 days later when they show Will there with a bunk mate. The other clue to let you know it was a hallucination was that even Will said he was suppose to be in solitary since he use to be a BK ADA.

:lol: @ if he went crazy 1 day in.

logged in to rep you, i had no idea he was going crazy... i legitimately thought he was talking to someone and i had no idea what the guy's role was in the episode... makes complete sense now

also the way charlie died..... commeon son... heart attack then bang of his head with the 360 turn of heads??... might as well just had him get shot JFK style while giving a speech, so lame, how he died.

I caught all of that but I missed them showing it on screen. :lol:

Don't remember time skipping for everyone else either :lol: :\

Last edited:

I caught all of that but I missed them showing it on screen. :lol:

Don't remember time skipping for everyone else either :lol: :\
That part I can understand but if I remember right the first scene of the ep was Will in jail right?

The stuff going on at ACN wasn't clear on the timeline. I assume it all happened after the 52 days like the first part in ACN was the 52nd day and the 53rd day was when Will got released and Charlie died. There's that first meeting with Charlie where he also mentions Jim and Maggie on their way to Cuba. So I figure that was one day and then since Don had to go to the college to talk with the girl that had to be the beginning of the next day. I assume all of Will's conversations happened over a couple of days or all on his last day in jail.

The girl who played the rape victim Mary, is Selena Myers daughter Catherine on Veep.

She's Kiefer Sutherland's daughter in real life.

Speaking of Veep, can't wait for the new season.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom