**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Orlando doin' all that damn jibber jabberin' in the offseason and preseason and end up gettin' blown out into the 4th quarter.
this
This, I'm so happy, my roommates been talking trash for like two months now. Now he can stop that ##+$
smile.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Orlando doin' all that damn jibber jabberin' in the offseason and preseason and end up gettin' blown out into the 4th quarter.
this
This, I'm so happy, my roommates been talking trash for like two months now. Now he can stop that ##+$
smile.gif

The atmosphere at the arena was pretty crazy. Haven't been to a Heat game with that type of atmosphere since Game 3 of the 2006 Finals.

The atmosphere at the arena was pretty crazy. Haven't been to a Heat game with that type of atmosphere since Game 3 of the 2006 Finals.

^Yep. And I remember the Arena when they did the "White Out" for that ....AMAZING ENVIRONMENT!! Some of the best times and memories of my life without question.

^Yep. And I remember the Arena when they did the "White Out" for that ....AMAZING ENVIRONMENT!! Some of the best times and memories of my life without question.

Back
Top Bottom