Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

I'm expecting the rivalry to pick back up and these dudes just come out and embarrass themselves. Believable.

My mom was disappointed because I worked last night and she wanted to go to the game. I told her it's ok it won't be a close series. She said well you never know I said yea you're right, but this is the exception. It's a healthy big three with above average three point shooters and a culture and embraces defense against a team without a culture that embraces D as well as one devoid of much offensive confidence outside of the ultra reliable Carmelo (no sarcasm). Also having an interim coach isn't helping no matter how good he could be. Fact is there is disruption due to different styles being taught. B Diddy looks nice on offense but Amare looks like he has other priorities besides winning. I know he had a family tragedy not too long ago so I could understand, and I think you have to consider that before piling on about what he did with the cutting his hand thing. My first reaction.. yea I thought he is an idiot but hours later in retrospect I am emotional and could understand having a hard time finding the heart to seperate things. I'm worried about him as much as I could be about a stranger. To end on a Heat note, I believe they will win it all as they are surely the best team. OKC is nice and I hate that they are better FT shooters, but I have to believe the combined decade plus of experience (correct me if wrong I didn't look it up) of our Big 3 relative to theirs will be more than enough to give Lebron his first championship.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

wadeshoe_medium.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wade does not give a #$&$&!!!

I love this dudes attitude!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Rudemiester wrote:

and LBJ wasn't even playing hard! The Knicks had chance after chance but just couldn't get a stop on D or consistency on O... 
Just because Lebron was looking to set up his team mates more this game does not mean he was not playing "hard".

Originally Posted by ill steelo

wadeshoe_medium.gif
roll.gif
When I saw that I had to run it back just to make sure it was real life

He's probably still upset with Bibby for having one of the most unproductive playoff runs in postseason history last year.

The combo of Bibby's reaction & Wade looking him right him in the eye as he goes back down court has me dying.

I give him a lot of !%!$ for being an %$# hole... and this was another example of it... But this was actually funny
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Why is throwing a shoe funny? Just further shows what a prick he is.

The amare stuff is funny tho

bibby should have held onto the ball a little longer and aimed it at wade's head for that.
$@*#!$ is soft.

Originally Posted by debs 168

bibby should have held onto the ball a little longer and aimed it at wade's head for that.
$@*#!$ is soft.

i wouldve try taking d.wade's head off with the ball. that was just disrespectful
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kc24688

My mom was disappointed because I worked last night and she wanted to go to the game. I told her it's ok it won't be a close series. She said well you never know I said yea you're right, but this is the exception. It's a healthy big three with above average three point shooters and a culture and embraces defense against a team without a culture that embraces D as well as one devoid of much offensive confidence outside of the ultra reliable Carmelo (no sarcasm). Also having an interim coach isn't helping no matter how good he could be. Fact is there is disruption due to different styles being taught. B Diddy looks nice on offense but Amare looks like he has other priorities besides winning. I know he had a family tragedy not too long ago so I could understand, and I think you have to consider that before piling on about what he did with the cutting his hand thing. My first reaction.. yea I thought he is an idiot but hours later in retrospect I am emotional and could understand having a hard time finding the heart to seperate things. I'm worried about him as much as I could be about a stranger. To end on a Heat note, I believe they will win it all as they are surely the best team. OKC is nice and I hate that they are better FT shooters, but I have to believe the combined decade plus of experience (correct me if wrong I didn't look it up) of our Big 3 relative to theirs will be more than enough to give Lebron his first championship.

Momma dukes is a Heat fan
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

wadeshoe_medium.gif

Between  this and the blatant shove he gave him after a whistle on the offensive end a couple plays later, its obvious D Wade hates Bibby after last year. Thats not even competitiveness, thats blatant disrespect
roll.gif
I'm sure the whole Heat team hates him, he averaged a plus/minus stat of like -16 during the playoffs
laugh.gif

that gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm convinced if the Heat win game 3, they will go undefeated through the ECF. No one can match up with them in the east

Originally Posted by DubA169

Why is throwing a shoe funny? Just further shows what a prick he is.

The amare stuff is funny tho

Its the fact that he had the audacity to do that... Then back peddle just to see his response/watch him go get it.

Class A Jerk nonetheless
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom