OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

eyes.gif

> *

I get it; it's opinion based. Maybe I'll see if I can stream a game or two with their call.

Last edited:
his call for our cup win was lame :lol:

but our local radio dude is money:

Last edited:
I think the local calls are a lot better than the nationally televised games. Bob Miller and Jim Fox calls on both 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup wins are so much better than Doc's. Also Nick Nickson and Daryl Evans were awesome to hear too. :pimp:

Just when you think you're over with something |I What a game. Hurts seeing Iggy assist with that goal too :lol:

Last edited:
Him doing the Devils will always be appreciated by me.

But Gary had the ability to somehow make me happy that Cup chaser Raymond finally won one.

You guys have a reality tv show called Hockey Wives in the US? My fiance loves it. Miller's wife is on it, along with a few more (Bernier, Prust, I think Getzlaf). 

You almost feel bad for Ryan Miller. But then I remember we got rid of Luongo, Schneider, and Lack for his 6 mil a year.

angry.gif

Last edited:
You guys have a reality tv show called Hockey Wives in the US? My fiance loves it. Miller's wife is on it, along with a few more (Bernier, Prust, I think Getzlaf). 

never seen this show, but Miller's wife :wow:

Also, I really don't mind DSA. But I really really don't wanna lose to you in fantasy :lol:

Last edited:
Caps were lucky to get out of Montreal w. the win last night. 33-19 discrepancy in shots. Holtby....I mean, what else can you say? Dude is one of the best goalies on the planet.

Raanta has been really good for the Rangers. Or is it the defense that is really good? It makes me wonder which is the case since Talbot looked brilliant last year and is completely lost in Edmonton.

Raanta has been really good for the Rangers. Or is it the defense that is really good? It makes me wonder which is the case since Talbot looked brilliant last year and is completely lost in Edmonton.
both are true

Raanta = legitimate starter

but at the same time anyone in net for NYR the past 5 years has been good hah

Caps were lucky to get out of Montreal w. the win last night. 33-19 discrepancy in shots. Holtby....I mean, what else can you say? Dude is one of the best goalies on the planet.
hes the best this year. should get the hardware to prove it so long as he stays healthy

*knocks on wood*

i still think Bishop is the best goalie in the world but its Holtbys year and the Bolts are struggling to be consistant

Yea health is a pretty big one when it comes to goalies...:smh:.

Not a bad performance last night overall,just the Caps ended up making the most of their chances.

Main positive for me,Galchy is really coming into his own this year :pimp:

Last edited:
hes the best this year. should get the hardware to prove it so long as he stays healthy

*knocks on wood*

i still think Bishop is the best goalie in the world but its Holtbys year and the Bolts are struggling to be consistant

Considering how the Lightning are struggling, Bishop has been nothing short of fantastic.

Yea health is a pretty big one when it comes to goalies...:smh:.

Not a bad performance last night overall,just the Caps ended up making the most of their chances.

Main positive for me,Galchy is really coming into his own this year :pimp:

We had a fluke goal, and the Habs looked like the more dominant team even with out Gallagher and Price. IF these teams meet down the road, Caps have to make some serious adjustments in their game plan.

I hate Bishop and that whole team.
Word 
laugh.gif
. Stamkos is still my dude though 
smokin.gif

I truly hope they do meet again down the road @JJs07,the games between the 2 squads are legit always tough and close. Got a feeling that a playoff series between Holtby and Price would have the makings of a classic 
pimp.gif

Rangers haven't even been great defensively this year. IDK if it's possible but Henrik is somehow even more elite this year. Stepan going down was huge. Nash is getting shut down so easily now. Plus, they've gone from being elite in puck possession to one of the worst in the league. So I think Henrik would have my Vezina vote right now.

Back
Top Bottom