OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Rangers haven't even been great defensively this year. IDK if it's possible but Henrik is somehow even more elite this year. Stepan going down was huge. Nash is getting shut down so easily now. Plus, they've gone from being elite in puck possession to one of the worst in the league. So I think Henrik would have my Vezina vote right now.

Japers' Rink ‏@JapersRink 12h12 hours ago

Caps got smoked in shot attempts, but their goalie and shooting luck carried them to the W. Is this what it feels like to be a NYR fan?

:lol:

roll.gif

Holtby would be my Vezina candidate right now

Last edited:
Rangers haven't even been great defensively this year. IDK if it's possible but Henrik is somehow even more elite this year. Stepan going down was huge. Nash is getting shut down so easily now. Plus, they've gone from being elite in puck possession to one of the worst in the league. So I think Henrik would have my Vezina vote right now.

Japers' Rink ‏@JapersRink 12h12 hours ago

Caps got smoked in shot attempts, but their goalie and shooting luck carried them to the W. Is this what it feels like to be a NYR fan?

:lol:

:lol: I feel justified in my stance.

Imagine being a Devils fan. You have a top 5 goalie who saves almost everything, one of the top puck possession teams in the league but such a piss poor offense you're only 3 games over :smh:

dat homerism hahah

hes been his usual self and the goal support has been there regaurdless (theyre top 10 in scoring) Holtbys numbers are better. both play on teams with tremendous goal scoring help though. Minny fans im sure would argue Dubnyk with 4 shutouts

hes def right there

King, Holtby, Dubnyk, Bishop all valid options at this point but its early

:lol: I didn't really have to deal with Boston fans until I got to HS. I ******* hate em but I've been dealing with salty NYR fans way longer :lol: I respect the **** out of most of their players, I wouldn't mind if they snagged one for Henrik before he calls it a day.

I truly hope the Islanders fall back into the abyss soon though.

I dated a lady from Boston for like a year in college which is always good for some jokes from my friends :lol:

She was the quintessential accent/summer dress/fiesty Boston girl too. We went to a Sox game and she joined in on the people around us booing me :lol: it was the weekend in 06 when we played 5 games and beat the piss outta them. Watched every other game at Boston Beer Works in PRIME *** hole form :lol:

I dated a Red Sox fan who was a mild Bruins fan. She had the audacity to say, "Always the Bridesmaid, never the Bride" to me after the Canucks lost to Boston.

We ended up breaking up a few months later due to other things and stayed friends. She introduced me to my fiance, while she has had one serious boyfriend since but is currently single. She is actually MC'ing my wedding with another friend.

It is going to take every ounce of will-power to not walk up to here and whisper in her ear, "Who's the %&*@! bridesmaid now?"

I dated a Red Sox fan who was a mild Bruins fan. She had the audacity to say, "Always the Bridesmaid, never the Bride" to me after the Canucks lost to Boston.

We ended up breaking up a few months later due to other things and stayed friends. She introduced me to my fiance, while she has had one serious boyfriend since but is currently single. She is actually MC'ing my wedding with another friend.

It is going to take every ounce of will-power to not walk up to here and whisper in her ear, "Who's the %&*@! bridesmaid now?"

a) she sounds amazing
b) give her my digits
c) does she snowboard?

P.S. the "other friend" isn't a Dave, is it? :nerd:

Last edited:

:rofl:

You know, there is a 50-50 chance she laughs really hard. However, I know this boyfriend situation is very touchy so I feel like this is one I'll need to hold off on.

She actually does snowboard!  Very awesome chick; teacher, owns her own home, played collegiate volleyball, extremely sarcastic. She just wanted kids/commitment 6 years ago when I was still at a point in my life that 5 day benders were a monthly occurrence. 
laugh.gif

The other friend is Justin, not Dave.  

Congrats on the wedding bells dude :pimp:

Quinnipiac extends their unbeaten streak with a shutout of Yale tonight :pimp:

My current girlfriend is from Mass, those girls sure are feisty :lol:

Back
Top Bottom