OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I have my suspicions that some gm might be stirring some **** up but the fact that Therien still has a job leads to entertain the thought a little more closely :lol:
PK wasn't voted captain because....????

His coach has had it out for him for a while now

Last edited:
Congrats on being the third team in a row to beat them 5-2.

On the plus side, still ahead of Alberta's bandwagon team in the standings. Had I believed all the Shames fans this year, I'd have assumed this wasn't a possibility. 

Surely only the greatest Canucks fan from Alberta would understand what disappointment feels like.

On the contrary. Since a young age I've always looked at the Flames and Oilers fans surrounding me and thought, "Well, it could be worse".

I respect that. Annually enjoy a quick death than slowly suffer misery.

Last edited:
I actually envy you. Think of all the money I would have saved going to Canucks playoff games the last 10 years had I been a Flames fan.

GHOST !!!

With the OT winner to continue his point streak man that's a big 2 pts. Wish we won yesterday to

That love for the game 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Also kinda late but man what a way to respond to being called out by that clown and all those rumors by PK 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. He assisted on each of the goals and ended up being the first star of the game. He leads the squad in points which is kinda pathetic for the team overall but impressive as hell for PK 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
. This is the man that's supposedly being shopped? When motivated he can really take over a game,MB's job should be in question if he even entertained the thought 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Congrats empire, also Canucks trading Shinkaruk for Granlund. Another weird one for one deal lol. I guess Canucks want a solid NHLer? But Shinkaruk is killing it in the AHL. Such an odd deal lol

Markus to clarify, the less offensively gifted one

Last edited:
Very weird deal. We needed scoring, so we let one of our most offensively gifted prospects go.... 

Yeah I don't like it much for the Nucks. Shink has top 6 fwd skills and Granlund probably is never going to be more than a bottom 6 guy. I think just like with Baertschi it's Weisbrod bringing in guys he drafted and believes in.

Yeah I don't like it much for the Nucks. Shink has top 6 fwd skills and Granlund probably is never going to be more than a bottom 6 guy. I think just like with Baertschi it's Weisbrod bringing in guys he drafted and believes in.

Yeah, so the deals turned into Baertschi + Granlund for Rasmus Andersson + Shinkaruk. Andersson is killing it in the OHL as a Dman. Near 60 pts again, probably won't mean much.

Next year, Flames will end up dealing Mark Jankowski for Bo Horvat :x :lol:

That love for the game :lol: :pimp:

Also kinda late but man what a way to respond to being called out by that clown and all those rumors by PK :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: . He assisted on each of the goals and ended up being the first star of the game. He leads the squad in points which is kinda pathetic for the team overall but impressive as hell for PK :lol: :smokin . This is the man that's supposedly being shopped? When motivated he can really take over a game,MB's job should be in question if he even entertained the thought :lol: :smh:  

If this year is truly a wash, why not dangle Pacioretty?

Back
Top Bottom