OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

LADD BACK TO CHITOWN

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger now7 seconds ago

Marlo Dano, 1st in 2016 and a conditional for Ladd, Harrison and Fraser. Wpg retains 36% of Ladd's remaining salary.

GREAT return for WPG. Wow.

Hawks going for it again. Crazy. :smh:

LADD BACK TO CHITOWN

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger now7 seconds ago

Marlo Dano, 1st in 2016 and a conditional for Ladd, Harrison and Fraser. Wpg retains 36% of Ladd's remaining salary.

GREAT return for WPG. Wow.

Hawks going for it again. Crazy. :smh:

Damn looks like they finally got that winger to play with Toews and Hossa. Scary

Overreaction. Ladd hasnt been good for 2 years now. Hes ok but i dont look at the deal like oh god now what is the league going to do.

I think the Jets are setting thenselves up nicely actually. Drafted ehlers. Resigned buff. Shedding cap now to bring in a legit center for Wheeler??

save of the season last night for Neuvirth 

really dont want us to make the playoffs im pretty sure well be knocked out in the 1st if we did but crazy to see we are only 3pts out of that final WC spot 

Ehrhoff for Scuderi. I don't know if Ehrhoff is really going to help the Hawks though, I've been reading he's washed up now?

Last edited:
Holy **** the Hawks are absolutely stacked top to bottom now :x :x :x. They just got Dutch Getzky Weise and Fleischmann from us for a pick and a prospect, these dudes are looking unstoppable now after all these moves and I keep hearing they're not even done yet :x

Last edited:
These dudes are going ALL the way IN :x

Glad that at least my dude Weise is most likely gonna get a ring now...

Last edited:
damn that's OD :x I'm expecting Stamkos to Chicago tomorrow :lol: or at least take one of Hudler/Russell pls

i been asking for a solid defenseman via trade but not sure it's even worth it with what Chicago is doing :lol:

Hudler gone to FLA for a second and 4th? Or something. Keep trading please

Edit, FLA purging wingers from Alberta it seems lol. Adds Teddy Purcell as well, and Kindl from DET. Kindl still a good prospect?

Last edited:
Gonna try and help his brotha get that cup :lol:
Man a few years back, getting Eric Staal and Rick Nash wouldve been insane

20 hrs till trade deadline

Last edited:
can't hate that move for NYR. although they are unloading pick after pick every year it seems :lol:

Back
Top Bottom