OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Welp. GG there. I'm hoping to take one in Chicago. I'll be happy with that.

5-2. Crazy how quickly a game can look like it was lopsided. Smh.

My god Patrick Kane :smokin :smokin :smokin

Anyone notice how the refs didnt give the Wild the last 3 seconds to finish the game...so there IS a mercy rule :lol:

WHY did the Wild put out a extra attacker with minutes left on the clock? That was a stupid move.

WHY did the Wild put out a extra attacker with minutes left on the clock? That was a stupid move.

because Patrick Roy did it to them and it worked in the prior series. :lol:

down two goals, you have to pull early

Last edited:
You guys were out shot. This including the Wild failing to hit the net on nearly 20 shots. And a good portion of those were terrific chances to score or get a rebound. They didn't even force Crawford to make a save. Domination is only allowing the hawks to get 3 shots in the 2nd while the Wild had 17. You were out hit as well. The game was even 5v5. The difference was Special teams, wild not hitting the net on shots where they had time and space, and Patrick Kane. GG to the hawks but suggesting they scraped us is ridiculous. You clearly werent watching the game I was watching.

Last edited:
A mercy rule? Are you suggesting that the hawks dominated that game? :lol:
Anyone that says the hawks absolutely dominated that game has either been a fan since 2010 or just started watching hockey. The game was much closer that the score indicated and this is coming from a hawks fan. The wild from the second on were the better team and just couldn't hit the net. Hell if it wasn't for Patty Kane's sick mitts and rediculous backhand to stop their momentum when it finally swung the wilds way the outcome could have been much different

@jonnyd93 Word.

Goal of the Playoffs so far?

Kane's Snipe shot on the backhand?

or

Granlund's dangle fest OT winner in game 3 vs the Avs?

Of those 2 easily Granlunds the desire and effort to stay with that puck you could tell he wanted it and on the home ice in OT just knocks it out of the park. While Kanes goal was  nice he scored a few in season in similar fashion. I also really enjoyed Tazers OT winner in game 5. I so often forget theres more to NT then just shoes haah

Patrick Kane. God damn, son. 
I agree 
glasses.gif

I thought this was gonna be a tough series for Boston; Habs match up well but Price has played incredible also

I don't care who wins but I'd like to see Jerome or Danny B get themselves a cup

Last edited:
Nice two-hander on Price as the horn sounds. No call.

Classic Boston.

Getting used to stuff like that |I

Solid 2nd period :pimp: :pimp:, Price came through with some sick saves and it was nice seeing Vanek doing what he was brought in to do. That power play is still the goods :smokin

I just saw a stat not long ago saying that Rask is 0-9 against the Habs in Boston apparently...:wow: if true.

Hoping that Price wont have a repeat of last game's 3rd period :lol:

Last edited:
Nice two-hander on Price as the horn sounds. No call.

Classic Boston.

Getting used to stuff like that |I

:lol:

he hit price's stick. and it wasn't some crazy slash. y'all obviously missed the slash from vanek on boychuk on that clear on the same play. the refs are getting blasted by both fanbases. it's hardly being called one way.

would like an explanation on that bench minor tho

6 powerplays to 3 powerplays...what are y'all complaining about? :lol:

Last edited:
prices and the goal posts are beating boston right now. unreal.

can we please stay out of the ******* box in the third period please. thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom