OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

That bench minor was definitely questionable but still,you guys couldn't convert on a 5 on 3 and 5 on 4 for a minute after in the 1st. There's been questionable calls on both sides so far. The refs haven't been a big reason for the score though.

Hate to see someone go off injured,hopefully Thornton isn't hurt too bad. *cue the PK blame/hate*

Last edited:
Finally coming through when it matters,Vanek :pimp:. I always love the set ups on those PP's

Last edited:
:wow: @ that being the Bruins first shot on net almost 10 mins into the period :lol: :smokin

Good,let these hotheads get mad and take dumb penalties

Last edited:

Last edited:
Yea I give them a ton of credit but man what?? 2 straight games with a 2 goal lead in the 3rd and 2 straight games where they've blown the lead :smh:. I mean they are playing the best 3rd period team in the league but damn at least get Bouillon out of the game :x

Last edited:
Welp good game you guys :smh:,at least we took 1 of 2 so we're not in bad shape but man a loss like this is gonna be tough to get over. Hopefully they can get it together before game 3

Last edited:
CBC blasting Marchand for being basically terrible. :smokin

let em talk...brad was on the ice for goals 2. 3. and 4 in the third period. two assists? :pimp:

seriously speaking...what a comeback. we basically took ourselves out of that game in the second half of the 2nd and first half of the 3rd with turnovers and dumb penalties. what a no quit attitude though. hopefully the flood gates are open now on price.

@DSA Yea I was thinking it'd go the distance before it started and it's well on it's way to looking that way,just so nerve wrecking though :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom