OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Im only here cause I watched the Rangers game and I see there's a shot they might play the Bruins .....

Being that I hate all things Boston, even beans, I will rock with my guys .... what do we call em, Broadway Blueshirts ? :lol: I feel like such a tourist :lol:

Watch out, onewearz. Hockey is addicting, might make you a die hard Rangers fan if we en up playing Boston.

Henrik was masterful last night. :pimp: First time finally seeing Boyle accepting his role. :pimp:

Blah. Bylsma not yet fired :/

Officially ridin with the winner of this bos/mon series. Preferablly the habs but if not i want iggy to get a cup.

I agree with Osh on the Blysma and depth points. But, also his point, I'd trust what Pens fans say over anything.

Stillin, I feel the same way as a Devils fan. But I like this Rangers team. I'd love to see Henrik win one before it's all said and done. I've seen 5 Finals and 3 Cups, I really have no deep hatred for NYR anymore :lol:

Cannot believe I made it into work after suffering that mini stroke during the Ranger W last night.

No matter who wins tonight, ECF is going to be a TOUGH series.

What a series... I'm going streaking if we win the cup.

Is it wrong that I want this to happen?

Great job Henrik and NY. Definitely pulling for you guys to the Cup. Dango hope you had fun at the game and no shenanigans occurred toward you. Good news for the Pens is that changes will FINALLY happen. Team isn't far off but can't keep using the same guys/system. Sid is the hockey Peyton :lol:. Sigh

This right here is why hockey >>>>>>> any other sport. These two teams beat the stuffing out each other for 7 games(although it was not a rough series overall), and at the end they are all man enough to shake hands. One of the best traditions in all of sports today.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this Chicago-Minny game, Crawford has been unbelievable in net
But he was voted 3rd for the "team" vote 
laugh.gif

Pens game went about expected. Better off so they can get rid of their coach. Still I don't think he is totally to blame, just don't think he is a good coach. The Pens simply would not have won a title with roster.

Kane's hands though. Filth. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
my team just won our league championship tonight. put home what was the eventual game winner. no one is awake for me tell so i'm telling y'all :pimp: :lol:

my bruins better follow in my team's footsteps tomorrow :lol:

Lets get you out there instead of Looch... :lol:

I'm nervous as hell tonight. This isn't the same Montreal team of recent failures. This is one is good. This one is fast. They're much tougher than usual. They've even kept down the shenanigans in this series (up until Markov cracked Chara in the nads and gave the old "WHAT DID I DO?")

PK has said all the right things, for the most part. It's so hard to not like him. If he wants to abandon le habs and come play for the black and gold next year, sign me up. Send Chara to PHX for a bag of pucks.

I've lost all faith in Lucic and Krejci to put one. Looking for Iginla on the line to have a big game.

Also, expecting Soderberg to be the best Bruin on the ice. He's played himself into a great contract in 2016 if he keeps this up.

PLEASE STOP WITH THE D-TO-D THEN WRISTER INTO THE SLOT.... THE HABS HAVE FIGURED THAT OUT. >: John Tortorella is salivating at how many blocked shots they have in six games.

That said, listening to 98.5 all day and sneaking some Audioslave in between commercials. Boss and supervisor out today, so i cant focus whatsoever.

Had the opportunity to go, but I have a flight at 8 am so i decided it was against my better judgement. :lol:

Last edited:
Damn I was planning to go catch the game on the Bell Centre Jumbotron but tickets sold out early this morning...21,000 tickets gone like that :x :\

Last edited:
I agree with Osh on the Blysma and depth points. But, also his point, I'd trust what Pens fans say over anything.

Stillin, I feel the same way as a Devils fan. But I like this Rangers team. I'd love to see Henrik win one before it's all said and done. I've seen 5 Finals and 3 Cups, I really have no deep hatred for NYR anymore :lol:

On top of this collapse, they only managed 2 goals last year in their SERIES vs. the B's.

There are problems with the roster make up and also w/ the coaching. Not for nothing, this team is almost a mirror image of the caps in some regards. Shouldn't take too much to get the ship right, but there need to be some obvious changes.

BJM, just a heads up, calling french canadians "frogs" is very derogatory. Doesn't offend me personally, but I know it's something someone may take offense to.

Just don't want to see any thread regulars get in hot-water over something like that.

Empire, I honestly didn't know that so thank you. Edited. Sorry if anyone saw that and was offended. I've always associated it with the habs themselves.

i just cut out of work 3 hours early to get home in time for this game :lol:

lets ******* go boston :pimp:

i just cut out of work 3 hours early to get home in time for this game :lol:

lets ******* go boston :pimp:

**** the Bruins, want no part of giant Chara :lol: . Hoping for a match up with Montreal.

Can't call myself a diehard Ranger fan, but I've been getting more and more into the sport over the years.

Last edited:
Question to anyone who uses the NHL gamecenter app (360) to watch the games. Does anyone know if they put the replay of the game up instantly after it finishes? Brother is going to the Brewers game and I said I'd wait and watch it with him once he gets back. But if not, I'm watching it live cause there's no way I won't find out what happened until tommorow evening.

Side note: Got 20 bucks on Bruins and a dollar on each face-off won. Bruins have me currently up +20$ from face off wins in the series. Could win 40+ here tonight :smokin

Wowwww huge penalty

Welp. See you soon canadiens. One of those bonces

Last edited:
AWFUL series by Chara. He doesn't look right at all. Going to be interesting to see what (if any) ailments he's dealing with.

Back
Top Bottom