OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Not over yet my dude,you guys have pulled off crazier :lol: but man does this feel redeeming especially after 2011

Last edited:
:frown: Whenever I wear my Iggy jersey, the team he's with, loses :frown:

Good series Montreal
Next time Iggy :frown:
Thanks for the run Bruins

Feel my pain Boston :lol:

Heck it's probably worse since you had faith in your team with a game 7

Home ice advantage :smh:

Hell of a series DeadsetAce DeadsetAce ayzee ayzee sosly sosly and the other B's fans,congrats on a great season. Intense,hard fought and physical as hell just the way it should be between these 2 teams :smokin

Price has been on another level since coming back from Sochi

Bring on the Rangers :pimp:

Last edited:
i mostly saw the rally towels on the ice. was there beer being thrown on the ice? knowing boston fans, there would be no beer available to throw on the ice :lol:

As much as I hate everything Bruins that isn't Robert Gordon Orr, they'll be back. Only thing I'd be worried about is Chara getting up there in age. Not even a huge deal with what you have in youth on the back-end.

The Bruins are always bouncing back so I wouldn't be surprised if they tear it up again next year :lol:. A little nervous about the Rangers with the way Henriks been playing lately but it should be another great series,won't surprise me one bit to see it also go 7

AWFUL series by Chara. He doesn't look right at all. Going to be interesting to see what (if any) ailments he's dealing with.

with seidenberg going down...a lot more on Z. he's worn down. between his age and whatever injuries we might hear about...he's just worn down.

still early since this loss is fresh...but as for changes next year:

- goodbye bartkowski
- the 4th line needs to be retooled
- chris kelly and loui eriksson...not sure what we do with them

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 11m
Weise says Lucic threatened him in the handshake and said something similarly threatening to Emelin. Emotional series ends with tough words.

wish you let your stick do the talking, stonehands :lol:

Hell of a series @DeadsetAce @AyZee @sosly and the other B's fans,congrats on a great season. Intense,hard fought and physical as hell just the way it should be between these 2 teams
smokin.gif

Price has been on another level since coming back from Sochi

Bring on the Rangers
pimp.gif

Congrats to you and all the other Habs fans and good luck. Have to take my hat off to them. Outplayed us and outcoached us. Too much speed and skill. You guys should have a ton of confidence going into NY.

and I'm out

Last edited:
Habs played a great series. They have a great chance of making it to the finals but hopefully they don't underestimate the Rangers and Lundqvist.

Either way, I'm booking my flight to Montreal tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom