OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I don't know what to say. The Bruins lost to the better team that is all.

We can definitely blame Bart but lets also blame David Krejci for being a ghost out there. I saw nothing from him like I did in 2011 or 2013. He couldn't pass, he was hesitant. He was not the DK46 I see blame night in and night out.

Chara was hurt and he could not do anything on the ice. He got slashed in Game 1 or 2 and that really was the game changer. There was this one pass where you know he would put some zip into it and I saw none of that. It got broken up and the Habs started an offensive rush.

Krejci looked TERRIBLE all series. worst I've ever seen him play.

and Chara looks injured. maybe a leg/foot thing? I've always thought he was a bit overrated tho

and Lucic.... what a tantrum lol

i think his age is showing more than anything. his hand/wrist is the only thing that really looked off. i think other than that, he's worn down. and i don't think it's from having to deal with PK. he wasn't really involved in trying to do that (unless you mean penalty kill :lol: ). but you saw him having to chase around these small and quick forwards all series and he just looked beat. i think his overall game for the first half of the series was alright, but he had nothing in the tank for these last two games it seemed.

the real lameduck on the blue line for boston was bartkowski. the kid was directly responsible for a goal in all but on of the games he played in...either through turnovers, blown coverage, or dumb *** penalties. milbury kept hammering meszaros and saying bart needed to be in there. i disagreed then and i obviously still disagree. that kid killed us in our half of the ice against the habs.

and then there's our offense...bleh. i'm done :lol:

go ducks/kings

I saw Brendan Gallagher trip him before the puck dropped on a face off, and dude went down like a sack of potatoes. NEVER would I have imagined that Chara would look so feeble. Just weird to me. :smh:

*edit*

Lucic gets away w/ his **** because he's probably one of the 3 best fighters in the league. He's like a more skilled Bob Probert. Honestly, I can remember him losing only one fight off the top of my head. It was against Erskine in either his rookie or 2nd year...can't remember exactly when.

Last edited:
Chara did block a shot in game 6 off his ankle. Went down for a bit. Could explain the weak foot/leg and going down so easy.

we'll see if anyone steps up to plate to do it next year
nerd.gif
I'll spare you the suspense...

They won't.

I can see other fans hating Marchand because he's slimy with his antics. But Looch? He's not a dirty player in my opinion, aside from that cheap shot in the Detroit series.

Uhhhhhh... lets not pretend he is a saint. I wouldn't say he is a dirty player, but he'll get his when he can.

Nice little sucker on Meyer.

And maybe this is arguably dirty, no one should deny it's not purely classless, which is what I think a few of us are arguing about Lucic.

He is a passionate dude, from my hometown, but he takes it over the line far too much.

Last edited:
running miller was not dirty at all :lol:

cup checks were as common as holding penalties this post season. the handshake line is the only issue i have with lucic in terms of **** head moves. no need for that.

cup checks were as common as holding penalties this post season. the handshake line is the only issue i have with lucic in terms of **** head moves. no need for that.

Glanced at HF boards...seems to be a contingent of B's fans who want Marchand out.

Dirty? Again, arguable. But it is against that unwritten code that you don't run a goalie. And for a guy who values that old-time hockey code of conduct, a pretty seedy act.

I expect you to defend him, DSA. But it's got to be wearing on you, just as defending Kesler's diving is to me. :lol:

The only guy that might tune him in is John Scott, but he chooses to not fight him.

Last edited:
Dirty? Again, arguable. But it is against that unwritten code that you don't run a goalie. And for a guy who values that old-time hockey code of conduct, a pretty seedy act.

I expect you to defend him, DSA. But it's got to be wearing on you, just as defending Kesler's diving is to me. :lol:

clearly no one on buffalo felt it was dirty tho :nerd: :lol:

racing for the puck...i dunno. not like he cleaned him out behind the net or something. 50-50 i guess

i actually didn't know kesler was a diver...always pinned the twin sisters, burrows, and ex-canuck lapierre for it when had our throwdown series :lol:

Glanced at HF boards...seems to be a contingent of B's fans who want Marchand out.

eh, i think that's a pretty big impulse reaction to this post season. i'd like to keep him. he's not the issue.

dale weise is an ex-canuck...that explains the whining to the media :lol:

sorry ESF...had to say it

Last edited:
Lucic crossed the line. I woulda put my butt end thru his teeth. Dudes r shook. Shame theres not more players his size that can give him that work. Orr is the only one ive ever seen beat him.

Uhhhhhh... lets not pretend he is a saint. I wouldn't say he is a dirty player, but he'll get his when he can.

Nice little sucker on Meyer.

And maybe this is arguably dirty, no one should deny it's not purely classless, which is what I think a few of us are arguing about Lucic.

He is a passionate dude, from my hometown, but he takes it over the line far too much.
#1: Did you miss the part where Meyer went up high with an elbow to Looch's mug? 
laugh.gif

#2: Not dirty, but was done intentionally to send a message and unnecessary. Goalies wear 20 pounds of pads bro.

Still not dirty. Cooke is dirty.

Wilson isn't playing any games after the collapse :lol: told Boyle and Havlat they won't be back and already decided Burns will move back to D.

Back
Top Bottom