OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Def thinking about going there for Saturday's game.

What a wreck of a day that'll be between Belmont, that and the Cotto fight :lol:

It's sad how the new Garden totally killed the atmosphere of the crowd and raised the prices tremendously. In 2012, I went to game 1 of the ECF vs the Devils, and only paid $100 to sit in the 300s on the blue line. Never going to see a deal like that again. I'd absolutely love to be able to go to a SCF game, but there is no way I could afford to drop $1100 on an obstructed view ticket.

The new MSG sucks. Overcrowded concourses. No legroom in seats. Chase Bridge kills any fan noise from upper rows. Killed the environment that the Garden used to have. However, game 6 vs Montreal was the loudest I've heard MSG in YEARS. Hopefully it's rocking for games 3 and 4 of the Stanley Cup.

Lets Go Rangers!

I was there too. Actually it was my first hockey game ever.
Those "uncle daddy" chants were hilarious.

I've been to MSG for one Cotto fight in my life, I'm good off of that :lol: people don't know how to act and my fuse is too short to deal with anyone TBH. Plan is to watch the Rangers for a bit then to Queens to watch the fight.

I've been to MSG for one Cotto fight in my life, I'm good off of that :lol: people don't know how to act and my fuse is too short to deal with anyone TBH. Plan is to watch the Rangers for a bit then to Queens to watch the fight.
Fair enough, I respect the reasoning. Can't get anyone to go to Barclays for Provodnikov. Mediocre card and most of the crew headed to AC for Tapia because of Jersey roots.

So...

Who's going to be in LA next week and wants to party when my bros win the cup?
sick.gif

ill be at barneys in redondo for tomorrows game that view and atmoshpere there is too legit and most likely there saturday too, next week is too far for me to know where ill be at lol, but i know ill be in downtown LA for the parade!!

Last edited:
You can't be serious? :lol:
Oh i forgot I shouldn't use facts and stats to make a opinion. The rangers struggle more with physical teams, aka the kings are the more physical team. Rangers had success shutting down skill players this post season, aka the Blackhawks, which they also had success this season winning the season series 2-0. But let's go with the logical everyone has that the rangers are just the an AHL team that won the Calder Cup and got invited to play with the big boys.

Oh i forgot I shouldn't use facts and stats to make a opinion. The rangers struggle more with physical teams, aka the kings are the more physical team. Rangers had success shutting down skill players this post season, aka the Blackhawks, which they also had success this season winning the season series 2-0. But let's go with the logical everyone has that the rangers are just the an AHL team that won the Calder Cup and got invited to play with the big boys.
You sound tight
laugh.gif

i would take the regular season games with a grain of salt.

ducks took 4 of 5 from the kings and the blackhawks swept the season series against the kings and look who's still playing.
Exactly!

Why in heavens name is Kenny Albert calling this ****. **** that ******** dawg. What the hell is nbcsn thinking!!!??? Yuck.

It's congestion on the mic.

Never mind. He's filling for Emrick who had personal matters to attend to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom