OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

looks like you're in, cquan...good stuff :pimp:

Pro nice work, don't think we've ever had a full 12 team league in the NHL league. NT NHL fam is growing :pimp:

Glad to be in the league although I'm relatively new to the NHL thread. Any chance we can move draft to Sunday AM or afternoon instead of night? Labor Day weekend so trying to be out that night. Or even Monday night?

pretty open to drafting whenever thats not during work (9am-5pm PST)

Last edited:
Who won the league last year? I remember my team being on life support.
  • [h5]1st[/h5]
    gcYy3gLs.jpg
    True Blues
  • [h5]2nd[/h5]
    icon_10_100.png
    LeftySlick
  • [h5]3rd[/h5]
    rST2O1Ts.jpg
    empirestrikesfirst

I vote for Monday night since I will be recovering from the long weekend most likely. If Sunday night though, no biggie either.

Thanks!

anyone play the nhl 15 demo ? 

played a few games lastnight had to get used to the new skill stick moves they added in, they deff screwed up the right stick features 

Goalies are still poop

Game is not worth 60 to me with missing game modes, will cop later down the road for like $35-30 Wouldnt pay more then that though.

Is Toronto getting a second NHL team by 2017?

A tweet by Howard Bloom of @SportsBizNews late Tuesday night suggested that the NHL will expand by four teams in three years, with new franchises in Seattle, Las Vegas, Quebec City and Toronto.

The league would get a total of $1.4 billion in expansion fees, according to the tweet.

The NHL shot down the report Wednesday morning.

“Not in our plans. Nothing new to report on expansion,” NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly told TVA sports.

“No,” Daly told the Star when asked if the league would comment.

The four cities have been mentioned every time there’s talk of expansion in the NHL but it would be surprising that all four would get a team at once.

The NHL has 16 teams in the Eastern Conference and 14 in the West which has led to speculation that the league would be interested in adding two teams to balance the two conferences.

The Vancouver Province reported Tuesday that an expansion team in Las Vegas is a “done deal.”

In Seattle, billionaire Victor Coleman and Seattle-based Chris Hansen reportedly have an agreement in place regarding NHL expansion.

Local government, however, is more interested in bringing an NBA team back to Seattle first, a project also involving Hansen. Unlike other potential NHL destinations such as Quebec City and Las Vegas, Seattle does not have any current plans to build a new arena.

Back
Top Bottom