OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

It's been 5 months since I've posted on NT (last one being in here). Missed you guys.

How is everyone? :D

And let's start a fantasy football league soon with us NHL brethren?

Last edited:
It's been 5 months since I've posted on NT (last one being in here). Missed you guys.

where you been brotha? assume working on the school/career part of life. hope all is well man

hell yeah :pimp:

If there are open spots, I would like to join the league. I don't post in here too often, but only if bodies are needed.

Man, Decembers made a run for the ages in that FF league we set up a couple years back :lol:

I'd be down to set it up.

Josh Ho-Sang wasn't invited to world junior tryouts, proceed to spit realness.

"They can't invite me to that stuff because they're afraid," he said. "If I go there and do well, then they have no reason not to put me on the World Junior team." Asked directly why Hockey Canada wouldn't want him on that team, Ho-Sang, looking puzzled, responded, "I don't know."

BvXcrnDIIAAMoTO.png

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/j...ng-calls-hockey-canada-again-t-143256383.html

my new favorite player, I hope he develops into a great player. :pimp:

Last edited:
I was just wondering if we'd be doing it again this year. Im in for sure. Actually got me semi-interested in football now. 
laugh.gif

where you been brotha? assume working on the school/career part of life. hope all is well man

hell yeah :pimp:

hahahaha, yeah brother. I've been working a lot lately and I've barely had time to tweet too.

I'm currently working for my newspaper and I'll be covering the Edmonton Oil Kings and the University of Alberta Golden Bears this coming season for the Edmonton Journal. It's not the Oilers, but its a start, right?

As for fantasy football, Proshares can start it. Send me any invites to any leagues with open slots you guys are in -- I'm ALWAYS down :smile:

I'm currently working for my newspaper and I'll be covering the Edmonton Oil Kings and the University of Alberta Golden Bears this coming season for the Edmonton Journal. It's not the Oilers, but its a start, right?

that's awesome, dude. definitely a start in the right direction. good stuff

that's just what losers say to help themselves fall asleep at night :lol:

i legit had a squirt coach that told us that. he was the only coach growing up who said winning is everything and it's not about just having fun. winning is fun, losing is not fun. actually appreciate that mindset now, looking back :lol:

Lottery rules are changing, Kevin Hayes signs with Rangers, and Thornton is no longer captain. yay

Wish Hayes signed with CGY ;(

Last edited:
Fellas...there is a slight chance that the Winter Classic might be held at OPACY. This NEEDS to happen.

Back
Top Bottom