OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Yea they're in dire need of a reset button
laugh.gif
,blowing up the team would be a start
Totally agree with reset button a lot needs to change with this team so I'm expecting some players to get traded real soon already. Every game I watch I just smh because I can't believe how bad they keep playing except for Morgan Rielly lately who has a real bright future 

Flames fans in Alberta are getting a little high on themselves. 
laugh.gif

"Giordano is the best defenseman in the NHL and it isn't even close"

"Johnny Hockey looks like a better Stamkos at the same age"

"If we don't make Conference Finals this year, it'll be an unsuccessful year".

All thing's I have overheard this past week while in Calgary. 

^ damn. It's the second year of a rebuild, I'm just happy they're in playoff contention and look better than the Oilers and sorta the Canucks. Lol. Conference Finals? Lols.

A lot of bodies going to Winnipeg

Yea they're in dire need of a reset button :lol: ,blowing up the team would be a start
Totally agree with reset button a lot needs to change with this team so I'm expecting some players to get traded real soon already. Every game I watch I just smh because I can't believe how bad they keep playing except for Morgan Rielly lately who has a real bright future 

You guys basically need a brand new core(minus Reilly and Van Riemsdyk (sp)) :lol:,the current locker room climate seems toxic. I can't say I'll ever get tired of the TO media consistently ******** on the Leafs though :lol:.

You guys basically need a brand new core(minus Reilly and Van Riemsdyk (sp))
laugh.gif
,the current locker room climate seems toxic. I can't say I'll ever get tired of the TO media consistently ******** on the Leafs though
laugh.gif
The whole situation in Toronto seems like it's just toxic some players need to go already and a new coach to be hired during the off season that can handle the pressure of being under the spotlight. I'm always wishing that Mike Babcock would be hired to coach next season but with our luck end up with someone like John Tortorella which would be comedy at it's best 
laugh.gif
. But I'm really hoping that some major changes come and we get a good spot in the draft hopefully getting McDavid or Eichel... 

Didn't the Buffalo GM say that Tyler Myers was untradeable? I think Winnipeg won this one. They got two young players and the addition of two prospects and a first round pick.

That's just unprofessional. 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

They're twins, man. Every set of twins I have ever met are weird. 
laugh.gif

Plus that was more the host then Benn and Sequin. Hockey media trying to make something out of nothing. 

Last edited:
So this is what Kanes value was at its LOWEST.

Unfortunate for him he still hasnt landed on a winning squad but good trade for both sides.

Tyler myers is awful tho. He regresses everytime he steps on the ice it seems. And he tore Malkins ACL... Jerk lol

Fights don't swing mo.....nvm.

Id9YMRY.gif

Alan May [emoji]10004[/emoji] @MayHockeyCSN
Follow

Say what you will about fighting, but Brouwer taking down Dillon gave #Caps momentum, which turned into 1st goal
11:18 PM - 11 Feb 2015

Looking like NHL is coming to Vegas for 2016-2017. Already sold half of the required season tickets to get a team. We get 5000 more in the next month or so and it's a done deal. :pimp:

Last edited:
Looking like NHL is coming to Vegas for 2016-2017. Already sold half of the required season tickets to get a team. We get 5000 more in the next month or so and it's a done deal. :pimp:

hockey players running loose in vegas on off days :rofl:

i would KILL to be a professional hockey player playing in vegas

Back
Top Bottom