OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

ya know, Dubnyk has been super solid for the Wild. And not just because I picked him up for fantasy :wink:

Flames down right now against the Kings, hope they go to OT or SO cus I know Flames will win :tongue:

I swore the Wild were headed to a top 5 pick right before the break..

Devan ****** Dubnyk dawg... Devan Dubnyk is 9-1-1 1.48 GAA and a 94+% SVP...

We're 2pts back of 2 teams for a spot in the post season.. Plenty of hockey left though but man I might have a great attack during this final stretch of games here..

Currently first in the NT fantasy league. Extremely aware of True Blues True Blues and sosly sosly chasing.

Expecting a change of scenery to benefit Evander Kane. He was not wanted or appreciated in Winnipeg, by my estimation. For a long time coming.

Nail Yakupov is another young talent that would do well from a change in organizations. Regressed since his rookie campaign in Edmonton.

:lol: Buff's awesome

And this gives me an excuse to post this video

I know I've said it on here before, but he's been a beast on D this year

Toffoli with the hatty last night. For every goal he scored, Jeff Carter was robbed of one :lol: But congrats to Carter on getting his 500th career point last night too. :smokin :smokin :smokin

It's starting to look like I'm buying a Toffoli jersey whenever DL backs the brinks truck to his house.

Outside of a blistering November, Filip Forsberg has been remarkably consistent with his point tally.

Very solid consistant play. Makes ppl forget whatta wank James Neal is.

That Shea Weber bein the best defenseman n the league and then Pekka fully recovering to be one of the best in the crease. I dont wanna see Nashville in the playoffs. Dont care who your team is. Josi and Seth Jones r dope on the blueline too.

that hit on seguin 
mean.gif

looks like he'll be out for a while

lost hemsky too... not looking great stars fans

damn :smh:

Tough loss. I'm a big fan of Segs. And it's a damn shame to see a star like that go down on a dirty clip like that. Lucky it wasn't a Acl tear or something though. i think you take that 3 week time table gladly if you're a Stars fan. If he only takes 3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom