OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

ESPN had some OHL playoff/McDavid highlights last night, I think that got more time than actual NHL playoffs lol.
Lmao 
laugh.gif
 I saw that also but lately NHL highlights are included into sportscenter not much but it's something. I'm more shocked they put up McDavid highlights from the Otters playoff game. 

You already know my opinion on who should get it 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
. Although I wouldn't mind seeing Ovi get another one,he has enough 
laugh.gif

Might as well post the other trophy finalists 

The Norris candidates

I say EK deserves it the most

Vezina 

Last edited:
My heart :x

[emoji]9889[/emoji][emoji]9889[/emoji][emoji]9889[/emoji]

Last edited:
prime zetterberg buries that top left, man. he helped bishop out on that

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Congrats Tampa,should be a fun series.

Bishop hasn't really impressed me so far in the playoffs tbh and he's really the main difference from last year. Patiently waiting for my dude Weise to go off like he did during that series...

Last edited:
Good series dude. Would've liked to seen my guys make a deep run for an aging Datsyuk and Z.

Tough to play game 7 without Zidlicky or Kronwall.

Good luck to Stevie Y
Salute you sir.. Took us to the edge.

:lol:

Congrats Tampa,should be a fun series.

Bishop hasn't really impressed me so far in the playoffs tbh and he's really the main difference from last year. Patiently waiting for my dude Weise to go off like he did during that series...

:evil:

Anything the Flames achieve at this point is gravy, at least that is the feeling I am getting from the Flames fans around here. I think they can take a game off the Ducks.

Now if Calgarians could just stop sexually assaulting women on the Red Mile, they'd be set. 
mean.gif
 Hate how people use hockey as an excuse. 9 times out of 10 it's people who don't even care about the game.

Back
Top Bottom