OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

http://globalnews.ca/news/1964585/f...-groped-twice-on-red-mile-after-playoff-game/

There are a couple unreported cases as well. I have a close friend who watched game 6 at a bar in Calgary and was harassed to the point she had to leave. She's a pretty chill girl so it would take alot to get under her skin.

These are isolated cases and not representative of the 12000+ who acted responsibly. But for a sport always looking for a larger fan base, we need to stop alienating half the population.  

Last edited:
damn. yeah that sucks when people can't even enjoy a game in "enemy" territory. wish people would just have fun with it. i love watching games with fans of the other teams to be honest. friendly ribbing over beers :pimp:

i watched mad hockey while on vacation in costa rica this weekend. about the only thing that was broadcasted in english :lol: met a Canadian dude that was an Oilers fan. had a good convo about them constantly winning the lottery :lol: that Flames elimination game was awesome. shame some of their fans didn't know how to act though.

let's go rangers tonight.

i watched mad hockey while on vacation in costa rica this weekend. about the only thing that was broadcasted in english :lol: met a Canadian dude that was an Oilers fan. had a good convo about them constantly winning the lottery :lol: that Flames elimination game was awesome. shame some of their fans didn't know how to act though.

love meeting hockey fans while on vacation :lol:

YELP :lol: :wow:

What I'm really happy for is Etem turning up :pimp: All those teams who passed on him that year. Ducks got Fowler and Etem :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom