OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

and back home we go!!

We had our chances in the first period. We just couldn't finish or deliver but the aggression and pace was in our favor. Rangers got a little sloppy at times as well. Can't turn the puck over in your zone or get dumb penalties against this team.

How much do Oiler season tickets run you?
those aren't mine this picture was posted on a hockey forum I go on but the Oilers season ticket holders said that prices went up 10% for this final season at Rexall Place and their expecting it to go even higher for Rogers Place when it opens up for 2016-17 season. Not a surprise since they got McDavid joining soon 

He is NOT the type of prospect that's gonna be in the minors waiting for NHL burn :lol:. He's the most decorated OHL player ever and a generational talent so he's definitely gonna be ready to go day 1 imo

Last edited:
Rumors are that a survey went out to Oilers season ticket holders and the cheapest option for Rogers next year is $2400 a seat up to $18000

He is NOT the type of prospect that's gonna be in the minors waiting for NHL burn :lol:. He's the most decorated OHL player ever and a generational talent so he's definitely gonna be ready to go day 1 imom
sweet :lol: cause i definitely wanna see him play next year.

Back
Top Bottom