OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

kinda wish they went 3 OTs
laugh.gif
Gotta love playoff hockey 

better drink fast :lol:

Ended up spilling two of them all over my jersey,chugged one so all wasn't lost. my fiance wasn't too thrilled though :lol:

3 things... Thank god for Bickell, I'm gonna miss Beleskey once he gets paid this off season, and Freddie was letting in some softies tonight.... Haven't seen him play this bad in a while so hopefully he gets over it quick.

Let's finish this off in Chicago! Go Ducks!

Also... Wore my Kyle Palmieri IIHF USA Jersey tonight for Memorial day... Officially 3-0 these playoffs when wearing this bad boy in attendance at the Honda center. Stained and smells like beer and dirty as hell but I'm not washing it til we get knocked out... Keeping it out in the garage though since my dog keeps wanting to eat it :lol:

We won, but I'm extremely pissed at this team for sitting back and almost blowing it.

Time to see if they've learned anything from blowing 3-2 leads to Detroit and LA.

hawks are tough but damn do they get lucky as hell... first with the ducks hitting like 4 post in Game 2 OT and Toews with that chuck it towards anderson prayer.. smh
anyways ducks put themselves in that position tonight when they relaxed... YOU CANT DO THAT against the hawks...

GO DUCKS, lets finish this.

oh and crawford trying to sell that hit smh, lame bruh lame

Last edited:
Slava Fetisov wants to ban young Russians from going to NHL
Associated Press

MOSCOW -- Former Detroit Red Wings star Slava Fetisov has called for Russia to reintroduce Soviet-style restrictions to prevent promising young hockey players from moving to the NHL.

Fetisov, who is now a senator in Russia, tells Russia's R-Sport news agency that federal law should be used to stop Russian players from moving to North America before they turn 28.

The aim is to keep "our most talented guys, the ones who the people come to see."

Fetisov was one of the first players to benefit from the relaxation of Soviet-era rules that prevented any hockey players from leaving. He moved to the NHL in 1989, joining the New Jersey Devils when he was 31, and went on to win two Stanley Cups with the Red Wings.

:smh:

like under 20? ok, maybe (and it's a big maybe). but under 28?!?! get the hell outta here, man :lol:

like under 20? ok, maybe (and it's a big maybe). but under 28?!?! get the hell outta here, man
laugh.gif
the crazy part is Slava Fetisov is the one who tried the most to come the NHL when he was younger  
laugh.gif
.  The way he wants it set up would be Ovechkin would've been in his 2nd year now , Malkin would be entering his 1st year this coming season and Tarasenko would still be 5 years away from entering the NHL he's crazy 
mean.gif

There's also the threat of moving some KHL teams to China.

That league is a ******* joke.

the crazy part is Slava Fetisov is the one who tried the most to come the NHL when he was younger  :lol: .  The way he wants it set up would be Ovechkin would've been in his 2nd year now , Malkin would be entering his 1st year this coming season and Tarasenko would still be 5 years away from entering the NHL he's crazy :smh:

That's insane to think about

Heading out to the bar in a bit. Spot makes a banging lamb burger. Praying I can enjoy it and not eat it in pity tonight.

Back
Top Bottom