OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Pettersson is really the mini Pavel Bure. id heard the name but i didnt realize he was on this level.... supremely talented kid

yea the future of the NHL is brightttt

I thought it was a conspiracy to get Linden out, but apparently he didnt think that Elias was ready this year.

Khudobin has been so solid in that backup role this season. After tonight he's around 2.25 GAA and gonna be sitting around .93 save percentage.

Screwed him at the end of that game with the 5 on 3.

Khudobin has been so solid in that backup role this season. After tonight he's around 2.25 GAA and gonna be sitting around .93 save percentage.

Screwed him at the end of that game with the 5 on 3.

facts.

this team woke up during this road trip

got the Sharks/ Preds this week... should be a good test

facts.

this team woke up during this road trip

got the Sharks/ Preds this week... should be a good test
Back-to-back @ Columbus tomorrow night to finish the road trip...7 points through 5 of 6 road games isn't too bad so far. Would love to get at least one more tomorrow though.

San Jose, Nashville, Columbus, Boston in the span of 8 days is an absolutely brutal homestand to come back to after 6 straight games on the road though :lol:

Back-to-back @ Columbus tomorrow night to finish the road trip...7 points through 5 of 6 road games isn't too bad so far. Would love to get at least one more tomorrow though.

San Jose, Nashville, Columbus, Boston in the span of 8 days is an absolutely brutal homestand to come back to after 6 straight games on the road though :lol:

it'll be a good test at least

still think there's a trade to be made for this team

suavamente suavamente tmay407 tmay407 good game fellas...tough break in OT to go down 5 on 3

thought we'd never score a 2nd with all the posts we hit tonight. secondary scoring is a struggle and Rask let a bunny in within 4 minutes :lol:

Last edited:
Winning the cup multiple times doesn’t get you the job security it once did.

The two coaches who won 5 of the 9 cups this decade just both got canned in a year and a half span.

If you want to go even further, the coaches who won 6 of the cups this decade in less than 20 months if you count Claude Julien getting canned by Boston.

And 7 of the 9 this decade in the past 20 months if you count Washington not bringing Trotz back.

If I’m the Penguins coach, I’m on edge a bit right and taking notes and hoping to avoid the slightest sign of adversity this season lol.

After December 1, where does everyone think William Nylander ends up? While we're at it, how do you guys rank Marner's long-term talent/skill vs. Nylander's?

Kapanen is hurting Nylander's leverage.

After December 1, where does everyone think William Nylander ends up? While we're at it, how do you guys rank Marner's long-term talent/skill vs. Nylander's?

Kapanen is hurting Nylander's leverage.

i think Marner def fits more in their long term plans...totally makes sense to move Nylander. i also think Marner tends to be more of hustle/effort guy when you watch him and when you have that along with his speed, it plays well with the guys on the Leafs. his speed plays perfect with what TOR (IMO) likes to do...catch teams on a fast breakout. that playoff series last year, they KILLED us in the transition game.

I'm really like that Dougie trade so far. Lindholm is like the missing piece to Gaudreau/Monahan.

Back
Top Bottom