OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

images-171406.jpg

17-Nimrat-Kaur.jpg
nimrat-kaur_138933450660.jpg
nimrat-kaur_gallery_large.jpg

rocksDSC_6210.jpg

9zo8s9if58svaxm8.D.0.Nimrat-Kaur-at-film-THE-LUNCHBOX-press-meet-in-Mumbai--4-.JPG
nim-137021_jpg-a954c0cf0b1157d832b949022f6d46a6.jpg
Nimrat%20Kaur.jpg

Special_Screening_of_film_Lunchboxe06c0fa2ecf749b7f5c8b6528832eb79.jpg

Last edited:
From my understanding Sandy was getting his kill list locations from ISI. In return, he was providing them w/ the info the professor was stealing from his wife's desk (someone correct me if I'm wrong). What I don't get is why the professor was even helping Sandy in the first place?

Oh ok. Now I understand.

And that new lady wants the professor to keep doing it even though Sandy's dead.

I thought the professor was the one with the kill list so I was like wtf :lol:

Last edited:
Eh :lol:

I wish they just let Carrie do it. Quinn ***** made.

Could've gave a cover story for how Saul died just in case. I mean so what if he's the former director of the CIA.

I would've bombed them and then went after these traitorous Paki spies and that plagiarizing treasonous husband.

BOOM. End of conflict.

Son....

Poor naive Aayan.
tired.gif

Everything Carrie touches turns to ****.
mean.gif

Getting outta pocket too talking down to Fara.

The ISI cutie Tasleem had to have tipped off Haqqani about Carrie and Aayan.

Don't see how my dude Saul makes it out of this mess alive. Don't eem think Goku could save him at this point.
ohwell.gif

First off,

Fara :pimp:

Damn, Aayan - got played from every side imaginable. Sort of glad they're not going to be following him around anymore though.

Saul in some shh, Quinn gonna save the day tho.

Carrie talkin to Farrah like that :smh:

Ayan hate it had to be him. That agent tipped them off right?

Carrie talkin to Farrah like that
mean.gif

Ayan hate it had to be him. That agent tipped them off right?
That's the impression I got.

She dipped with the quickness when she got those photos from Dennis.

It's like they are trying to correct the issues they made the first go around with the series. I don't know how I feel about Ayan just catching a bullet so quickly. They realized they kept Brody around way too long so they probably didn't want to make the same mistake twice and in a way I feel like they prematurely pulled the trigger.

yea i would have liked to see aayan grow to hate america after he found out how carrie lied to him and be like a genius bio-weapon engineer 
laugh.gif

also, who is haqqani to be worth sacrificing saul for again?

They reaching too high of levels of absurdness for me.

Saul being a prisoner of the terrorists is right up there with ol dude coming to America personally for a terrorist attack. I just can't feel the suspense of if Saul will live or not. IMO they should've let Carrie bomb them.

Quinn's shows up and ***** things up again imo. Stay out the Op room with your no solutions. Couldn't even track dudes properly

^ You levels of hate are on par with my hate for The Following! 
laugh.gif

But anyway... I think Quinn said it best for all of us... 

So ISI kidnaps Saul then hands him over to Haqqani?!  
eek.gif

And Boyd, that bastard... 
mean.gif

This was 
laugh.gif

15517561038_3b34bd88ef_z.jpg

Last nights episode was my favorite thus far. Did not see Aayan getting murked that quickly
eek.gif
. They need to somehow save Saul because he's the only character who isn't bat **** crazy.

For the sake of the greater good, I think I would've incinerated Haqqani along with Saul. The likelihood of getting Saul back is very remote & the chance to get the top target right then & there. Saul would've know what's up. It's the line of work they all signed up for.

Mandy Patinkin did more acting with facial expressions in those scenes than most actors have done in their entire careers. Dude is a boss & deserves an Emmy & a Golden Globe.

ISI plans to mess with Carrie's meds is filthy (but I would've done that too)... Boyd is the slime slugs leave behind. He deserved his wife telling him he's a heel. Can't wait to see how the season unfolds...

RIP Aayan, RIP homey... :x :smh: :\

images-171406.jpg

17-Nimrat-Kaur.jpg
nimrat-kaur_138933450660.jpg
nimrat-kaur_gallery_large.jpg

rocksDSC_6210.jpg

9zo8s9if58svaxm8.D.0.Nimrat-Kaur-at-film-THE-LUNCHBOX-press-meet-in-Mumbai--4-.JPG
nim-137021_jpg-a954c0cf0b1157d832b949022f6d46a6.jpg
Nimrat%20Kaur.jpg

Special_Screening_of_film_Lunchboxe06c0fa2ecf749b7f5c8b6528832eb79.jpg
this woman is gorgeous. On to the episode

Wow, didn't expect Aayan to go so soon. Glad he took advantage of the yambs that presented itself

I think they're going to regret not killing the terrorist along with Saul big time.

Fara needs to get her stuff together, I know the spy stuff isn't her lane, but you think she be a little cautious.

Back
Top Bottom