OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

Man I was ready to give this show the meanest
indifferent.gif
if Brody was really alive.
laugh.gif

I figured Carrie was still hallucinating, but given how ridiculous this show can get at times I wouldn't put it past them.

Poor Saul.

Seems like he's destined to watch/listen to people having sex.
laugh.gif

That Brody cameo was ****** UP! :lol: :rofl:

I don't even know how I feel that they're going back to the well of Carrie being crazy cuz she's off her meds or given some other ones or w/e. The writers struck gold with the nice Carrie goes off her meds, gets electroshock treatment all on purpose cuz she still secretly working for Saul cuz of a plan but this is just the same **** repackaged from S1 and S2.

Just waiting for the ambassador's husband to be exposed.

CIA chief is right. I see this type of flagrant **** being done by their country and this is the stuff that easily causes wars. I can't think this is nothing but pure fiction on a believable level. If this the type of **** they pulling in the spy world it would've been ww3 :lol:

^That's what I've been saying. One of the few reasons she keeps me watching this show.

One thing I noticed, I'm betting this chick blackmailing the ambassador's husband doing all of the main dirt and this dude running the ISI probably don't know what each other are up to. I'm willing to bet the dude actually isn't doing dirt and is unaware of how his gov't is working with Haqqani.

Also doesn't this ISI guy look like a grown up Aayan? :lol: :nerd:

Good point. I hadn't thought of that.

The writers have done a great job of making it seem as if he's involved, but we've never really seen anything that could connect him to the dirt.

The camera shaking and ending were really dumb this episode. Overall, I enjoyed.. just didn't like the constant shaking to demonstrate that Carrie's losing it slowly. Ending was just weird. The husband is a real douche man.. hated that dude ever since he tried to flex on Don in Madmen.

What exactly is the purpose of ISI dude caressing Claire Danes

Is he trying to get her to spill the beans while the drugs are still in her system

Or is he at the same time trying to get some CIA booty

I'm guessing she will sleep with the ISI guy or they will make it look like she did to make her look like she's sleeping with the enemy to get her in trouble.

To calm her down.
Yeah, I bet he thought he was gonna be able to work with her to get to the bottom of this. Probably tell her the shady chick on his team has been keeping an eye on her and that's why he had his men follow her but then she went crazy and figured he'd try to help instead of expose her.

That chick that blackmailed the ambassador's husband (damn I really need to find out and remember her name) is basically the non-crazy Paki version of Carrie with the lengths she's willing to go to get America's troops and operatives out of her country to the point she's working with militants/terrorists.

Last edited:
This show makes no damn sense. I wish these drones would just bomb the CIA and take over the world.

They better end this series soon. I'm in too deep to quit watching...
embarassed.gif

wow... that last part actually mind****** me :wow:
kinda hoped there was more dialog between Sol and the leader :\

Last edited:

For a brief second i really thought that dude brody still alive!!!!

Lockhartd swag can't be touched lmao. Anyone think ambassador could getit?

Last edited:
For a brief second i really thought that dude brody still alive!!!!

Lockhartd swag can't be touched lmao. Anyone think ambassador could getit?
Lockhart busted out the blackberry like, " the president, FOH while I play snake"

I watched the ep really late at night, so when Brody showed up, I thought I was going crazy.

:lol: I never liked Lockhart but last night he was just flexin too hard. Was dying when he was typing on his phone after the fact. Also chuckled when Hakkani had his hand out the window ridin the waves like a little kid

For a second I thought Brody was still alive I was like this damn show smh

Hell Saul got captured by the Isi contract guy and they passed him off to the terrorist

I actually rewatched the season up until now and the Isi guy Saul took the meeting with was giving the Isi chick a strange look when he told her how the meeting went. I'm wondering if only part of the Isi is dirty. She brushed his info off like she didn't care but obviously Saul ended up getting kidnapped by them

I called this last week @masterzik

He was caressing her cause he didn't know she was bipolar and she was having a manic episode. Dude probably was expecting to meet up with her on the sly behind the isi back and ended up getting the crazy Carrie whose medicines got ****** with.

Go back to when Carrie approached him after the meeting. The ISI chick gave them a slick look. I'm pretty much convinced the chick is doing all this dirt w/o their knowledge

yes just like everyone in here I thought Brody was really alive and I was like :smh: >: at the writers. Good thing it was a hallucination.

So the pills they replaced Carrie's with was like something to exaggerate her condition tenfold instead of calming her right?

So since she hallucinated Brody, was that really Quinn she beat up in the hospital or another hallucination?

Nah that wasn't quinn...he was back at the headquarter. Think it was the dude that works with fara (I'm terrible with folks names on this show lol)....could've also been a random guy

im wondering if the pakistani intelligence dude really isnt playing carrie too

when she caught up w him outside, he made sure to tell her she was speaking fast and questioned her mental state.

now having known that her drugs were tampered with, his implying that she was off balance would send her directly to take her medecine, which she did.

i think it might have been deliberate on his part, knowing in the end once she snapped in public, he would have her brought to him.

Guess we'll see...came off more as a general observation to me. Dude is obviously smart and knew something was off

I think he's clean and to the book and the ISI chick is the one that's dirty.

Also remember when Saul bargained the meeting with him he told the dude(paki ambassador?) to let him talk to the person he (paki ambassador) would trust the most

Edit: sometimes you can be so clean and to the book that you're oblivious to something right under your nose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom