Official Hood By Air x Been Trill x Boy /High End Fashion Thread...Flex your fits!

Quote of the decade :rofl:

Some of you guys should be ashamed.my daughter name has a double meaning.She is my everything my Galaxy.we all need air to survive.dont forget I'm a avid book reader and intellectual. Who said she is named after a shoe?by the way her sister is America. INBOX ME iF U GOT JOKES

Last edited:
pimp.gif

Ya'll not on this level.

Some of you guys should be ashamed.my daughter name has a double meaning.She is my everything my Galaxy.we all need air to survive.dont forget I'm a avid book reader and intellectual. Who said she is named after a shoe?by the way her sister is America. INBOX ME iF U GOT JOKES

"dont forget I'm a avid book reader and intellectual."

Last edited:
op you have 2 daughters and their names are America and Galaxy?

who are you?

you must be someone rich and famous or related to rich and famous

i wont be suprised if he dont name his son baron 9's

Last edited:
this person is old enough to have children? wow... thought OP was in like 8th grade (no diss, just based on how stoked he was on all this high fashion)
:nerd:
perhaps just an ingenious troll, if so i called it on pg1 :pimp:

If any of you actually see/ talk to OP in real life you'd feel sorry for him. Dude is SLOW. Like really has a problem. If you are in Bmore/DMV you've probably seen him.

Yea I seen his yt channel.

Feel kinda bad. He really is passionate about wat he likes.

No more shade from me do your thing op.

I can't front bruh knows his ish about the companies he likes, good luck to you getting in FIT but like Audi said it's time to lock this up

Back
Top Bottom