Official Hood By Air x Been Trill x Boy /High End Fashion Thread...Flex your fits!

These brands are taking over the scene!Luxury street eer is a fusion of cultures colors and it unites racist in cities such as nyc,london,paris,Germany etc...The streets started this not celebs!i see not alot have been.in soho lately smh...times have changed

i am due for a SoHo vist though

what day of the week is best, or does it not matter? prob a day trip

where you from?

Last edited:
SneakerJesus dedication to responding to all hate makes me keep coming back for more on this post :smokin :smh:

the outfits are pretty terrible, but when i was 17 i was repping iceberg like it was the thing to do so cest la vie

My thoughts exactly.

Street wear & High end fashion will never mix, I don't care who tries to bring it to the forefront. For one these "street labels" are too far removed from the streets just like OP. Secondly they're trying to mix it with fashion that is already wack, leather skirts for example.

Only Been Trill piece I own.

undefeated-been-trill-tshirt-2.jpg

only picked it cause it was a collab with UNDFTD :lol:

The amount of backlash in here is hilarious :lol:

That Black/White hooded sweatshirt or the Black/3m (I think) one that's just like it are the only Hood By Air pieces I would ever put on. Been Trill is eternally corny (although that collab with Undefeated posted at the bottom of the last page isn't terrible), and so is Pyrex and all of that other ****

Last edited:
Thats your opinion...But high fashion and streetwear are def fusing...rick owens y3 marggiella ppl mix n match pieces...this is a international movement in nyc,chicago,london,paris,japan,korea and Netherlands

Streetwear aint for the average joe or conservativ...very avant garde

View media item 1169803
Nothing worse than fake avant garde/stylish ****** who just follow everything Rocky and Ye do. The internet is your compass (not specifically you but in general).

That being said, HBA/Supreme has a few nice pieces every now and then. And I can only applaud Virgil for the finesse that is taking place with Been Troll. He raping y'all with a dafont.com zombie font.​

Back
Top Bottom