Originally Posted by npa07

Originally Posted by sneakerholic2058

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
ninjahood wrote:

@#%$?

how in da world is da chick on da left smashable?

" src="http://mywebpages.comcast.net/alexgray23/NikeTalk/smh.gif">
tea m plat ano /BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace

t e a m d e c e p t i c o n

T R A N S F O R M E R S
after looking at the 1 on the right i threw up right away
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

the 1 on the left is thick imo id smash
yeah.....i would too if she was the last cow in the planet

dude in the back IS a hypebeast...lol jk

I don't care I'd bust down chick on the left. Ya'll soft #%+ N can't handle that anyway
laugh.gif

the dude in the hunters just happened to walked right by
eyes.gif

this thread is funny tho, its like one of those when xxx gone bad

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Originally Posted by mEasy15

Originally Posted by Chris Wong 45

2wd5xqf.jpg
Dude on the far right in the last 2 pics used to go to SHC now at SFSU. Lame.

He looks vaguely familiar, what year did he graduate SHC?

But really tho the majority of the dudes Chris Wong posted don't look like hypebeasts just typical Jordan heads.
2004 i think

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by lovethemshoes

Originally Posted by crushgruve

i finally saw a hypebeast with my own two eyes at a sneaker show we had last month enjoy....
seems like he painted a house before going
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Those jeans are atrocious. I will say this about the shirt. It looks like it was done by a very talented graffiti writer turned "artist" whogoes by the name of Retna, the president of LTS. Here is a video to check out.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

3128bol.jpg

b8aj5e.jpg

28i9hs6.jpg

2m4slrs.jpg

2wd5xqf.jpg

Dude with the Brown Huf fitted is a family friend of mines...

The trio on the bottom are my homeboys. I've known the two on the left since the first grade. I don't consider them Hypebeast at all.

word? i went to school with the dude on the left. i think his name is john. he'd play ball with us during lunch back in hs.

The trio on the bottom are my homeboys. I've known the two on the left since the first grade. I don't consider them Hypebeast at all.

word? i went to school with the dude on the left. i think his name is john. he'd play ball with us during lunch back in hs.
No way! John is one of my closest homeboy. I probably played ball with you too then. Crazy! haha

supersaiyan415 - who are you? haha
chris do you have pictures of me from like 2-3 years ago saved on your computer? haha if so your awesome
happy.gif

edit* no clue who the people are in the first 2 pictures

Originally Posted by sfnikes

3128bol.jpg

b8aj5e.jpg

28i9hs6.jpg

2m4slrs.jpg

2wd5xqf.jpg

No way! John is one of my closest homeboy. I probably played ball with you too then. Crazy! haha

chris do you have pictures of me from like 2-3 years ago saved on your computer? haha if so your awesome
happy.gif

john i didnt know we were hypebeasts but thanks for the efame. but forreal why does this chris wong character have 2 year old pics of us saved on hiscomputer.

but wassup lag its johns homey mike and roots did you go to sh?

i finally saw a hypebeast with my own two eyes at a sneaker show we had last month enjoy....
eek.gif
[Crocodile hunter] Crikey...[/Crocodile hunter]

Originally Posted by s dubl

eek.gif
[Crocodile hunter] Crikey...[/Crocodile hunter]

I remember those guys. Hypebeast or not, I was thinking if you're going to wear a handkerchief in Texas at least match it with a 10-gallon hat orsomething.

Originally Posted by sfnikes

3128bol.jpg

b8aj5e.jpg

28i9hs6.jpg

2m4slrs.jpg

2wd5xqf.jpg

happy.gif

if ur john i camped out with you for the melo ii's. with chris and rodlee.

hypebeast $%* is the style in the NYC area i thought i was on a another planet when i touched down 2 years lmao. dudes was out there. good place though goingto community school out there 2 lmao.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, looks like a cardigan Kanye would wear,and the ones they have in all the ++!$-eccentric "vintage" shops
EDIT: I take it back, that cardigan looks better than 90% I've seen in "retro" shops, including fruition LV

Back
Top Bottom