OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

l_48257156d375349358d7deb7783a831e.jpg

Originally Posted by ctrlofbodynmind

G.P. are u with me
fa2zrc.jpg

oh yeah all my people say STOMP!
34dfqrm.jpg
Home boy looks like Dave Chappell... Ya'll remember that skit where he did Dave Chappell 1987, 1996 and 2004..lol,,dude looks extra....yyyyyoooooooo

Originally Posted by jhawkcuse10

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by sneakerholic2058

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
ninjahood wrote:

@#%$?

how in da world is da chick on da left smashable?

" src="http://mywebpages.comcast.net/alexgray23/NikeTalk/smh.gif">
tea m plat ano /BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace

t e a m d e c e p t i c o n

T R A N S F O R M E R S
after looking at the 1 on the right i threw up right away
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Not for nothing but I would abuse the chic on he left. I'm down to square off with a thick chic anyday. Its like bouncing on a trampoline.

You need to go back some pages because she knew how to work those angles.

Ater going back about 100 pages......I'm gonna stand by my og comment. I know most of NT only bangs models/actresses/singers, but my standards aintthat high.
Chics like this have their advantages, they gonna come through whenever you call them, they usually know how to cook, and I guarantee her headgame is on point like a sharpie.

With that being said I would still let her perform oral massages on me.

Originally Posted by jhawkcuse10

Originally Posted by sneakerholic2058

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
ninjahood wrote:

@#%$?

how in da world is da chick on da left smashable?

" src="http://mywebpages.comcast.net/alexgray23/NikeTalk/smh.gif">
tea m plat ano /BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace

t e a m d e c e p t i c o n

T R A N S F O R M E R S
after looking at the 1 on the right i threw up right away
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Not for nothing but I would abuse the chic on he left. I'm down to square off with a thick chic anyday. Its like bouncing on a trampoline.

You need to go back some pages because she knew how to work those angles.

Ater going back about 100 pages......I'm gonna stand by my og comment. I know most of NT only bangs models/actresses/singers, but my standards aint that high.
Chics like this have their advantages, they gonna come through whenever you call them, they usually know how to cook, and I guarantee her head game is on point like a sharpie.

With that being said I would still let her perform oral massages on me.

i stand by that too....i know her lip service is A-1....

I think it's ironic you're all hating on people who wear things explicitly because others said they were cool, wheneveryone here probably has at least 1 pair of jays that are truly nasty, but they can't see it because they are indeed, jay hypebeasts. If you don'tthink so, that's okay, because do you think the fools in some of these pictures have a clue what they're wearing makes them look like a !!+@!!!?

Nu-uh, jayhead.

Yea, so like it said, some of ya'll small dudes anyway
grin.gif
laugh.gif
so you couldn't handle a [Jamaican Accent] WHOMAN! [Jamaican Accent] likethat. Shorty could get it from me
ohwell.gif

shottyblood wrote:
I think it's ironic you're all hating on people who wear things explicitly because others said they were cool, when everyone here probably has at least 1 pair of jays that are truly nasty, but they can't see it because they are indeed, jay hypebeasts. If you don't think so, that's okay, because do you think the fools in some of these pictures have a clue what they're wearing makes them look like a !!+@!!!?

Nu-uh, jayhead.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

someone is not having fun in here... party pooper. laugh along.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Yea, so like it said, some of ya'll small dudes anyway
grin.gif
laugh.gif
so you couldn't handle a [Jamaican Accent] WHOMAN! [Jamaican Accent] like that. Shorty could get it from me
ohwell.gif

You can have her, she failed my waistXhipsXbumper test....all has to be in proportion......

Back
Top Bottom