OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
lololololololasdkgnmeiwkfnfjeowloentjkyor743ij5mt.ji,.o

yeah right down the street from NTGT, people pick up their kicks off of rsvps and take them straight over there to consign or sell.
what them prices like? similar to flightclub status?
yeah, they do have good deals from time to time, usually at night. i remember they had ds sz12 olympic 5s for like $100, i mean on occasion prices arent bad but otherwise theyre rape. today they got in some 112 lebron x lows, which is tight. kickkspott.com 

yeah, they do have good deals from time to time, usually at night. i remember they had ds sz12 olympic 5s for like $100, i mean on occasion prices arent bad but otherwise theyre rape. today they got in some 112 lebron x lows, which is tight. kickkspott.com 
Shady *** business though - sold a few pairs on consignment there, and don't like they way they handle their clients. Not saying everyone has bad experiences with them, just turned out being a waste of time and resources for me as a seller lol

Shady *** business though - sold a few pairs on consignment there, and don't like they way they handle their clients. Not saying everyone has bad experiences with them, just turned out being a waste of time and resources for me as a seller lol
wouldnt doubt it, i would never consign, id do better selling myself, but i was thinking about straight selling or trading some stuff to them, i know they take trades for DS gear and do pay cash if you sell to them, its good for a quick small profit flip

if your outfit includes waxed denim, any clothing with "PYREX" on it, or anything by beentrill, chances are youre dressed like a hypebeast 

so the wave has moved from Supreme/ Diamond Supply Co. to Hood By Air, Pyrex, and Been Trill.... glad to know these kids are wasting even more money now :rofl:

Last edited:
wow. pretty sad. maybe the one calling us asian out is the one who cant afford anything. #justsaying! everyone is a hypebeast in there own way. u just cant admit to it. what DISQUALIFIED you as a NON-HYPEBEAST? please someone answer that QUESTION!

the lavish guy is fake. He goes to a local Highschool in the Bay Area and it's just a giant troll job. Alot of his pics are fake. The actual place is his uncles in SF. He is somewhat rich, just not rich as he makes himself to be. Someone did a deep investigation on him in this shoe group called "Bay Area Sneakerheads"
BAY AREA SNEAKER HEAD ON FACEBOOK = HYPEBEAST HEADQUARTERS! LMFAO!

I guess anyone without money is a hype beast? If someone cops some balenciaga, Lou boutin, Versace, Louis vuitton & so on is hype beast, is that my understanding?

Back
Top Bottom