OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

This whole "chicksinkicks" is gettin out of hand. Females are some one the main ones too claiming "sneakerhead"
I'm probably alone on this, but this chick could get it. Not feeling the oufit at all but don't really matter when the clothes are off

smh, this dude talking about dont label myself on that anti-hypebeast ish.

i grew up in an era when "collecting" sneakers wasn't about collecting. it was about having the dopest kicks.

if u didnt know that line, then u have no reason to get uppity and entitled about what people label themselves.

let me guess do you know what street nort was on?

i grew up in an era when "collecting" sneakers wasn't about collecting. it was about having the dopest kicks.

if u didnt know that line, then u have no reason to get uppity and entitled about what people label themselves.

Dopest kicks=selling out?

Or

Dopest kicks=you liked them best?

I don't get it, did you want a cookie or something for your response?

Congrats dude, you had "the dopest kicks". Did you get them because they were hot at the time?

don't like the word sneakerhead

prefer sneaker aficionado or connoisseur
LOL, reminded me of  1:44

roll.gif
 i remember watching this on the Concord 11 release and it's been tradition to watch it every december 21st 
nthat.gif

You so serious, you named yourself after a dude who dresses up like a Foot Locker employee!

Seriously though. Most dudes aren't going to feel you. I probably owned 100 pairs of shoes before I ever even heard of the term "collecting" used in reference to sneakers.If you lived through the era before any of this was a thing, you understand.

Back
Top Bottom