OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

i could make 90% of that been trill shi* with some old clothes, a few stencils, and a can of black spray paint.... WHY AM I NOT RICH YET

seriously thats some stuff that i actually approve of fakes for.... why spend $100s on a tshirt with spray paint, when i can spend $7 and look the same

Last edited:
I like Pyrex, HBA, Bape, and Been Trill. So I guess I'm a hypebeast. My favorite brand is BBC/Icecream however. That's cool. I don't care what people say. I just cop stuff and wear what I like.

It's worse to avoid being a hypebeast than to actually be one.

Think of it this way, let's say you stop wearing a certain pair of shoes because they are hyped shoes... But you loved that pair.. Well doesn't that make you a hypebeast because your following the wave of people who are against hyped up things?

In the end.. Wear what you like and what best suits you. And have a meaning to it.

Liking those brands doesn't make you a hype beast, if you really actually like them. It's buying and wearing that stuff just to be cool, and not having taste enough to know whether you actually like it or not, that makes it beastly.

I agree that avoiding stuff you actually like out of fear of what people think, or how they might try to pigeonhole you, that's basically the same thing, and just as lame.

Basically, don't allow the opinions of others influence your own. Follow trends if you actually like them, don't if you don't. Simple as that.

I like Pyrex, HBA, Bape, and Been Trill. So I guess I'm a hypebeast. My favorite brand is BBC/Icecream however. That's cool. I don't care what people say. I just cop stuff and wear what I like.

It's worse to avoid being a hypebeast than to actually be one.

Think of it this way, let's say you stop wearing a certain pair of shoes because they are hyped shoes... But you loved that pair.. Well doesn't that make you a hypebeast because your following the wave of people who are against hyped up things?

In the end.. Wear what you like and what best suits you. And have a meaning to it.

You're a hypebeast show me some photos of you rocking Pyrex in 2010

I googled Pyrex and saw that the name has already been trademarked.

How havent these dudes been sued yet?

honestly the only dudes who should be rocking been trill are the ones in kanyes circle,

virgil and matt are laughing all the way to the bank watching these idiots spend 275 on a pull over printed on a champion hoody 180  on a screen printed  AAA T shirt and 80 bucks on champion gym shorts with pyrex across the crotch, these dudes rockin this don't even understand the significance of pyrex in the streets, now virgil is changing the name to off white.

dudes had no idea what it meant til my boy mentioned it was the color of crack.

roll.gif
how do people not connect the dots? rappers....pyrex....rappers...pyrex.... oh they must just like baking brownies and cakes. its not like rappers have called themselves the pyrex dons, princes of pyrex, ect.... 

This thread....

Mother of god, what type of parent lets their child out of the house looking like a confused mo'****** :rofl:

I googled Pyrex and saw that the name has already been trademarked.

How havent these dudes been sued yet?

because nobody outside of a small group of yeezus stans care about the brand

Yeah - it's the same reason why so many true legends decided not to respond to Kendrick Lamar. By acknowledging you, even if only to crap all over you, you are giving them shine. ...No such thing as bad publicity and all. Dudes will get it popping on a real small level for a minute, but their target demo is fickle by nature and the fad will have run its course by the time a lawsuit would be settled and very few people will be checking for what dudes do next. But, by going at them, you risk making them more famous outside their niche circle and thereby actually extending the life of the brand and its creators.

:lol: the Kendrick verse had an entire response Mixtape made for it with 25 responses i think.

And, who responded?

...Jae Hood, JR Writer, Papoose, IMAN SHUMPERT?

That's exactly my point.

Pawns attack pawns. Pyrex screen printed onto "Rugby" flannels, but you won't see Ralph Lauren go at Pyrex any more than you'll see Big Daddy Kane go at Kendrick. The only thing to be gained off that is publicity, and the offending party is going to get as much of it as you. So, if you really don't want dude to live, it's only a wise move if you feel you need the "exposure" more than he does. Mr Lipschitz going at Pyrex would be the greatest validation of worthiness in the fashion world anybody associated with that brand would ever receive - and he isn't going to give it to them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom