OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

I think were in an era where matching is a thing of the past, well atleast over matching, which was never a good look. Floral hat, shirt and shoes...eh over matching.

In any case, I hate that a fellow NTer is being put out like that. :smh:  We a team fambs.
yea it's a little much but I do like to switch it up from time to time.

yea it's a little much but I do like to switch it up from time to time.

I think were in an era where matching is a thing of the past, well atleast over matching, which was never a good look. Floral hat, shirt and shoes...eh over matching.

In any case, I hate that a fellow NTer is being put out like that. :smh:  We a team fambs.
Not only that but dudes these days act super female nowadays always worrying about what the next man got/doing. It's crazy how emasculated dudes are nowadays and it sucks man how soft dudes act in society. Straight Pillow Pets b :smh:

Not only that but dudes these days act super female nowadays always worrying about what the next man got/doing. It's crazy how emasculated dudes are nowadays and it sucks man how soft dudes act in society. Straight Pillow Pets b
mean.gif
But thats the thing, "worrying about what the next man is doing" is such a cop out excuse. I think its perfectly fine to judge someone else. Thats not being a girl, thats being human. Its when you wanna overly express it and end up sounding/looking like a douche is when its a problem.

But thats the thing, "worrying about what the next man is doing" is such a cop out excuse. I think its perfectly fine to judge someone else. Thats not being a girl, thats being human. Its when you wanna overly express it and end up sounding/looking like a douche is when its a problem.
Yeah That's what I meant in my post you just explained it better lol

Last edited:
yeah I don't mind hearing other opinions (in fact I here them all the time on here :lol:, and even on other sites that I didn't know I was on until today), just keep it respectful and I do the same. If im rocking something not to your liking by all means go ahead and say it. Maybe itll improve my selection of clothing next time.

Yea that guy with that chain on his face isint even a hypebeast, I don't even know what to call him :lol:

Don't always got someone willing to take the pic and oftentimes I rock white tee, shorts and fire kicks so not really necessary to post same fit pic every time

so which one would you consider me as? if any?
Dude with the chain is getting on that Asap/Yeezy/Gothic hip hop type wave. Thank Hood By Air and all those other black and white brands.

That pic with the KD's makes you look like you 17 years old again with the matchy matchy.

EDIT

But you genuinely like sneakers and stuff so, be wary that people are gonna judge you but honestly who cares. If you like it, all that matters.

Last edited:
Dude with the chain is getting on that Asap/Yeezy/Gothic hip hop type wave. Thank Hood By Air and all those other black and white brands.

That pic with the KD's makes you look like you 17 years old again with the matchy matchy.
well I mean I am relatively close to 17 years old. I don't normally do the matchy matchy thing but something about those aps :smokin. One time might try to rock em with a different shirt or no hat. All three might be a little much.

I didn't take it that way. All I thought was adjusting that fit possibly. I dont have clothes wear me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom