OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Meh I don't see what's wrong with the fit... maybe the hat is overkill but I like to match my top and/or fitted if I rock one with my kicks.

DONT REALLY SEE ANY ISSUES IN REGARDS TO YOUR FIT ALP

EXCEPT THE FIT ITSELF. THE SHIRT SEEMS REALLY TIGHT AND ITS DRAWING ATTENTION TO YOUR MID SECTION.

I KNOW YOURE TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT SO MAYBE IT WILL FIT BETTER IN A FEW MONTHS, BUT AS OF NOW ITS REALLY UNFLATTERING

BESIDES THAT ITS FINE.

IDC IF PPL GET MATCHY MATCHY. I GREW UP IN NJ/NYC SO THATS A STAPLE FOR MOST STREET CATS

DONT REALLY SEE ANY ISSUES IN REGARDS TO YOUR FIT ALP

EXCEPT THE FIT ITSELF. THE SHIRT SEEMS REALLY TIGHT AND ITS DRAWING ATTENTION TO YOUR MID SECTION.

I KNOW YOURE TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT SO MAYBE IT WILL FIT BETTER IN A FEW MONTHS, BUT AS OF NOW ITS REALLY UNFLATTERING

BESIDES THAT ITS FINE.

IDC IF PPL GET MATCHY MATCHY. I GREW UP IN NJ/NYC SO THATS A STAPLE FOR MOST STREET CATS
yeah loose shirts for the win :lol:.

nooooooooooooooo :rofl:

"finally a gardener my mother won't want to sleep with"

loool

Last edited:
Hahaha congrats @alp  for making onto Fashion Bros. By the way I don't get how anyone finds this show humorous. 

Last edited:
Me neither and id love to see them try and make jokes on my account if they were to see me in real life. I'm sure I'd find it funny as hell. :lol:

Nah you don't come off as forced as other people when wearing stuff. Other guys just look uncomfortable with what they are wearing and you don't try as hard as some of these dudes :lol:

Last edited:
Meh I don't see what's wrong with the fit... maybe the hat is overkill but I like to match my top and/or fitted if I rock one with my kicks.
Personally don't see anything wrong with matching, however me personally I will match my shoes with a shirt.  However it won't be the shirt that came out for the shoes, I don't do that.  I will wear a shirt with like colors, if it happens to be a full moon I will throw on a baseball cap.  White no show Nike socks and some jean shorts and call it a day.  Those are my fits all day in the summer, you want to match your shoes with the shirt that came out with the shoes go ahead.  I can't tell you not to anymore than I can tell someone what shoes to wear, wear what you like and buy what you like.

Back
Top Bottom