OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

It takes a lot of guts to post actual pics of self in forums, because we all know most users in forums look like trolls in real life. Repped and more respect to you Alp.
thanks man appreciate it. I definitely don't look like a troll in real life :lol: and am not afraid to take pictures.

4th ain't even a hypebeast, just a weirdo. The third pic is dope can't lie and 1st is definitely hypebeast material :lol:. Dude in the second pic just got that sorry face.

I literally hate that Freddy pic

Like dawg you just got all your stuff together waited till twilight just put ketchup on your homie and put on a freddy hand wearing some kicks worth a few thousand dollars?

Nahh dude I've always wanted freddys but that makes me so disgusted with sneakers

Can we just take a moment to acknowledge the butcher of the pin-roll? It may not be capturing media/internet attention, but on "the street", hot damn. I understand with the emerging trends of "jogger pants" and other tapered *** pants, that look is in right now, but it truely cracks me up how 1/3 dudes at my school are now rocking a poorly cuffed pinroll.... Thought it definitely looked cool on dudes when I was overseas, but is one of those things that doesnt quite translate over here with the same fluidity if that makes sense. No hate to anyone who likes to rock their pants like that, but I'm fascinated on how the trend has caught on more in the states within the last 6 months - a year or so

Like dawg you just got all your stuff together waited till twilight just put ketchup on your homie and put on a freddy hand wearing some kicks worth a few thousand dollars?

Nahh dude I've always wanted freddys but that makes me so disgusted with sneakers

Take solace in the fact that it's almost certain that those Freddys are fake.

To my knowledge there were only 4 pairs confirmed to be legit and they all were sold to and by RIF LA.

Most of the pairs you see are fake, that includes the pairs posted by most of the sneaker celebs with 30K IG followers.

Take solace in the fact that it's almost certain that those Freddys are fake.

To my knowledge there were only 4 pairs confirmed to be legit and they all were sold to and by RIF LA.

Most of the pairs you see are fake, that includes the pairs posted by most of the sneaker celebs with 30K IG followers.
There's 4 of the samples then a handful of the scrapped release pairs yes? Most of the scrapped ones have oil stains on em from Nike attempting to destroy them right? They should have the thicker stripes

Generally speaking, that's my understanding.

There are also a lot of paris that were simply faked too.

I don't know how many "scrapped" pairs after production there are, nor do I know that there is a definitive way to say that this pair is a scrapped actually produced pair and that one is a fake. So, for my money there are only 4 CONFIRMED legit pairs - the 4 samples that got sold at RIF. Beyond that, I think it's all in the realm of uncertainty.

There are fakes that were made with the sample tags. We know those are fake.

But, whether Joe Sneaker guy who is super legit because he owns Eminems or whatever has a legit pair or not, I think it's hard to know for certain. And, simple probability would state that a bunch of people think they have real pairs really do not.

If you haven't discussed this with John from the SB thread, I think it would be worthwhile to ask him too. He has opinions of this as well.

Generally speaking, that's my understanding.

There are also a lot of paris that were simply faked too.

I don't know how many "scrapped" pairs after production there are, nor do I know that there is a definitive way to say that this pair is a scrapped actually produced pair and that one is a fake. So, for my money there are only 4 CONFIRMED legit pairs - the 4 samples that got sold at RIF. Beyond that, I think it's all in the realm of uncertainty.

There are fakes that were made with the sample tags. We know those are fake.

But, whether Joe Sneaker guy who is super legit because he owns Eminems or whatever has a legit pair or not, I think it's hard to know for certain. And, simple probability would state that a bunch of people think they have real pairs really do not.

If you haven't discussed this with John from the SB thread, I think it would be worthwhile to ask him too. He has opinions of this as well.
I asked a few times before I got banned from there. very interesting how that shoe got scrapped. I just accepted that I will never get a size 13 because it most likely doesn't exist.

I've talked with Dan and John about it and the general consensus is 99% of pairs are fake.

The crazy thing to me is that these people are paying legitimate Freddy/sample prices for these fake pairs.

I know I'll never get my size unless they actually release but the whole mystique around those particular shoes is crazy

I've talked with Dan and John about it and the general consensus is 99% of pairs are fake.

The crazy thing to me is that these people are paying legitimate Freddy/sample prices for these fake pairs.

I know I'll never get my size unless they actually release but the whole mystique around those particular shoes is crazy

Most of these guys are perfectly fine with wearing fakes as long as they can convince themselves they are real and their echo chamber of sneaker star buddies are complicit in an act of mutual delusion.

Some of these guys buying $10K pairs and stuff made a lot of money selling fakes in the past and have worked hard to bury those skeletons deep in their closets too.

The kids who idolize these dudes just don't know how the sausage gets made.

Back
Top Bottom