OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Other NBA bigs who have worn Hyperfuse: Lamar Odom, Al Horford, Andrew Bynum, Taj Gibson, DeAndre Jordan, Carlos Boozer, Demarcus Cousins, Darko Milicic, Chuck Hayes...

hey i haven't been in this thread but I was wondering about this colorway.  Has it come or is it going to come out?  I thought it was but I haven't seen it anywhere for sale.

nike-hyperfuse-white-black-6.jpg

^

No, both versions released. The one without the diamond pattern on the heel should be at ****'s Sporting Goods

Away he rocks all blks, home he rocks some TB Wht/Reds. He also wore the all reds once this year i believe.

Originally Posted by iamlegend

yep and most of the ****'s stores are offering 10 dollars off hyperfuses right now

Hey thanks for the help.  Looks like I missed out online at least they are all sold out of the white.   Maybe I can check the DicksSporting Goods near my house though.

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

^

No, both versions released. The one without the diamond pattern on the heel should be at ****'s Sporting Goods

they sold out on those white/blk already... thts the cleanest balling color out there... love them... can't get mine now

I gave the Hyperfuses another chance after retiring them for a while and I'm even more convinced that this is a crap shoe. Super flimsy, an ankle roll just waiting to happen. I'll just be moving laterally and my ankle will buckle without any contact. I wouldn't play in them again unless I had my ankles taped.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I gave the Hyperfuses another chance after retiring them for a while and I'm even more convinced that this is a crap shoe. Super flimsy, an ankle roll just waiting to happen. I'll just be moving laterally and my ankle will buckle without any contact. I wouldn't play in them again unless I had my ankles taped.
maybe the shape of the outsole and the design of the midsole just isn't working out with the shape of your feet. Different people have different feet and arch. One shoes will not fit everyone. Personally i think this is a great shoes. Very durable and perform nice on both indoor/outdoor. Only negative i could think of is the toe box should be a little more roomier

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

da34fe3c225e61373fd95859b21e52ba-getty-103894398sd013_minnesota_ti.jpg

anyone know if these white/purple hyperfuses will be released?
pimp.gif
don't think anyone answered you but fairly sure these are on Eastbay
Also, just picked up my Black/Volt
alien.gif
Hyperfuse! Can't wait to play in them! First pair of Nike Hyper-anything.

i also think the hyperfuses are great shoes and even better than the kobe v. I like the kobes but didn't like the toe box due to being to long or the dime size zoom bag in the forefront.

Back
Top Bottom