OFFICIAL IOWA POST

Not trying to scoop out pairs from under people but just curious if anywhere in CR area will be getting the cool greys?  Hows the scene been down there?  Will be back for the holidays.  

Lindale... As long as I get my size 13, my friend gets his size 12, and Javy and all the guys from the Space Jam release last year get their pairs, you can have whatever you'd like Earl lol. Come to Lindale if you get the chance, I'll be a tall skinny dude in a black north face coat with another high school kid.

Anyone else gonna be at Lindale? What time is anyone planning on going?

How'd everyone's morning go? Walked in and walked out with three pair. 2 for me and 1 for my little brother.

Got my 2 pairs, but then hooked up greg with one. Can't wait for the Cement III release though.

Hope everyone had a great holiday, both Christmas and New Years!

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Got my 2 pairs, but then hooked up greg with one. Can't wait for the Cement III release though.

Hope everyone had a great holiday, both Christmas and New Years!

Damn you guys actually got a sz 14? He asked me to pick him up a pair but we didn't receive a 14.

I need a pair of Kobe VI's tho.

Naw got an extra 13 and he decided to squeeze into it. I tried on the 14 too lol. I think I may have to scoop some Kobe VI to ball in soon, but I really wanna ID a pair of the KD3 to ball in instead.

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Naw got an extra 13 and he decided to squeeze into it. I tried on the 14 too lol. I think I may have to scoop some Kobe VI to ball in soon, but I really wanna ID a pair of the KD3 to ball in instead.
what? KD3's are going to be idable? 
Ima scoop up the Chaos hopefully. They look nice.

just posted a pretty dope outlet update over in Nike Retro, including some real heat at Medford Clearance.... Earl the Pearl where you at cuz????
nerd.gif

^ Dang I was in Minnesota this weekend! But I was with our basketball team, we played up at the Target Center. Showed Minnesota that Iowans ball too! (and better lol). Great update Agent.

Kyle - Yeah, KD3 will have some nice options from what I'm hearing. IDK when they'll be available though.

Ive been to the nike outlet in williamsburg a couple times lately. I wanted to buy everything in the store I spent a couple hundred just on clothes and bags. I wanted just about every shoe there but I bit my tounge and walked out the door before i maxed out my credit cards. Air max 1's, 2010 jordan and nikes. Red white in kids sizes n womens 2010 pe wade, nike frees, just about everything for around $50-60 i think im going but up there on Wednesday when I head to the Ames area.

^ We would appreciate an update of what they have in Will'burg..... style/color codes (the number on the boxtag 354912 003, for example) general prices and size runs and pics if you're able to get them.... ^

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S. More details TBA after the Super Bowl. 

5383295367_5b010f87b7_b.jpg

If anyone needs Cement 3s westdale in cr had some sz 11 and some others when i was in there yesterday, just give them a call if you were looking

i'm gonna be performing in mt vernon on april 8th

y'all should come out and G.O.T.H.

it'll be a good time

Hey guys, I want to get rid of some shoes to have space in my house. I got a lot of things you guys might like Air Max 2009, Zoom BB's, Kobes, Air Force Operate, Jordan XIX, Amares, and other shoes that are in good condition since I barely wear them. If you interested you can contact me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/p...001217225809&v=wall#!/profile.php?id=100001217225809&sk=wall or my phone 319 594 8673. They are mostly size 11 and 11.5. Hopefully I hear from some of you.

^ I need to sell up some stuff as well, too bad I don't wear an 11 or 11.5. If any of yall are interested in some size 13 stuff let me know!

State Champions
pimp.gif

DBQ? Is that Debuque ha?

I just moved to Des Moines I didnt look thru the other posts seein as how theyre from like 07
laugh.gif

Anyone else in Des Moines or near to?

Back
Top Bottom