OFFICIAL IOWA POST

Also Agent as far as Medford goes they get some good stuff from time to time but they have a couple bulk buyers that they manager gives a heads up to that goes in and buys all the good stuff before they put if out for sale
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
  I've been salty about this for years but havn't been able to do anything about it... Even told them I'm not a reseller and I just want my size.  Sorry for posting again I just saw you asked about Medford Agent. 

Thanks for the tip Earl thats too bad about Medford we should find a way to infiltrate. I'd still be interested in whatever Pumps they might have at MOA if its not too much trouble for you. Obviously I'm geared towards OG colors but a fresh retro color can and will find its way into my collection.

I don't have any Pumps but have been an admirer of them ever since the run of 2004s came out and I slept through them all so I'm startin to get the urge to begin collecting them.

The HOH plug is actually in NYC and its not a for sure solid thing but I'll help if I can guys.

What's the manager's name that isn't playin fair?
I'm gonna call Medford and see if I can get some effective recon done tomorrow, just for the hell of it.

nerd.gif

Not sure what dudes name is...   I started waiving the white flag after a while..lol.. theres only so much you can do you know.  I'll take pics of pumps next time at MOA hopefully this week, I was busy when I went there 2 days ago. 

NP Earl appreciate it. Called Medford today and got a nice update, bunch of Dunks from $34.99-39.99 for anyone interested. Spoke to Josh, solid guy. Too bad he's only there this week or I would've chinked right through their armor.
ohwell.gif

I've never found anything worthwhile at Medford... Only been there like 3 times though. I'm gonna try to not buy any shoes for the 2 months, but its gonna be hard. I need to slow down a little and starting saving (more) for college. Plus I gotta get my funds right for all of the JB releases this summer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

I've never found anything worthwhile at Medford... Only been there like 3 times though. I'm gonna try to not buy any shoes for the 2 months, but its gonna be hard. I need to slow down a little and starting saving (more) for college. Plus I gotta get my funds right for all of the JB releases this summer
pimp.gif

2010 looks like another loss of a lot of money.

Anyways, I'm playing at your school Feb. 13 vs. freshman red. ( I think ) Just a little heads up for you sneaksoy.

Picked up the VI's last Saturday at Footlocker @ Lindale, props to Tara at FTL she alway looks out for me. BTW that girl got more hit than most of us here in CR.

Hey whats up Javy, its the big guy that used to play ball with you at the Mount, I finally signed up for a account.  Get at me sometime. 

so we Iowan sneakerheads gonna have a get together still? i havnt been on here for a while so i was just reading the past 4 pages. let me know, id be down to bring some heat outta the closet.

Sneaky - you guys play LM as freshman? I don't remember getting to play the Dubuque schools freshman year, but good luck. Just an fyi, they're hella good lol. I'll be there though, we'll have practice so I'll be at the school. Break out some heat for me to notice!

Javy - How you been bro? What do you think of the VIs? I looked at em but passed (for now). And Tara has some serious heat, I know some people that are good friends with her that say she rolls almost 200 sneakers deep!

khughes - I'm still down for a meetup of sorts. I'm down whenever, but it'd be nice to wait til spring so we can break out the heat without worrying about the snow lol!

^ Naw sorry bro he plays sophs. I'll definitely look out for some Jams though!

^ Naw sorry bro he plays sophs. I'll definitely look out for some Jams though!

Most def           .

When i walk in i'll pry have the three's or some moccasins on. 

How are the space jams holding up for playing ball?  Just curious if you have had any issues with the carbon fiber plate.  Also don't feel bad my iowans, we won't be seeing the motorsports here in Minneapolis either, no spots in minnesota.  Not even getting them at the Mall of America I was pissed
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

WTB  Nike Trainer 1 sizes 12 thru 13  Manny Pacquiaos first colorway, Ladanian PE, Jimmy Rollins PE, and Troy Polomalu PE

^ I'm surprised not even MOA is getting Motorsports. I wasn't gonna cop though, more money than I wanted to spend right now and more hassle than I wanted to go through.

Man I wish it would quit snowing around here, I have a few pairs I really just want to break out already!

Who you telling...lol..  snow is killing me.  I always stock up heat in the winter and then just go crazy in the summer..  Thats the midwest though!

co-sign, we're gettin hit with 4-5 inches as I type... I got SJs, DB6, NorthSide AJ1 Lows on the icy side and a couple other pair of 1s that are just sittin and I'm not a DS kinda guy.... I did grab some Laney 60+ for $50 from Marshall's though and I HAD to break them out regardless, bottom's survived though 

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

How are the space jams holding up for playing ball?  Just curious if you have had any issues with the carbon fiber plate.  Also don't feel bad my iowans, we won't be seeing the motorsports here in Minneapolis either, no spots in minnesota.  Not even getting them at the Mall of America I was pissed
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

WTB  Nike Trainer 1 sizes 12 thru 13  Manny Pacquiaos first colorway, Ladanian PE, Jimmy Rollins PE, and Troy Polomalu PE
They're holding up good actually. No issues with Cf plate. They just crease like crazy right by the Jumpman logo, but that's expected.

Sneaksoy, i play at 10:30 in the morning. kms..

^ kms? If your Jams are doing okay, I think I may pull mine out for state...

And idk if I'll be there at 10:30 in the morning, but its not til next week right?

so i'm back in north carolina but i'll be back briefly in early march
y'all still trying to meet up?

We got a secret shipment of MS6  but we can only scoop one pair at a time.... if any1 needs help PM me I'm trying to make a list but it will be slow-going unless we find a way around the one pair per person limitation....

Originally Posted by Agent0024

We got a secret shipment of MS6  but we can only scoop one pair at a time.... if any1 needs help PM me I'm trying to make a list but it will be slow-going unless we find a way around the one pair per person limitation....
Woah... Do you have a size 13? Just curious, I haven't even seen a size 13 yet. Just on that fact alone I may have to hit you up otherwise I may never find a pair. Just not sure if I want to drop the 175, but imo it'd be worth it...

yeerp - I'm still down to meetup, and March probably works a little better for me. When will you be back? I know we have state basketball like the second week in March but other than that I'm pretty much free!

no 13 my dude has a 12 though.... he's not a re-seller but he is a businessman. That said, he's chargin what every other fair seller is charging

^ kms? If your Jams are doing okay, I think I may pull mine out for state...

And idk if I'll be there at 10:30 in the morning, but its not til next week right?

kill myself, it's like an hour trip up there. Yeah, Feb 13.

Back
Top Bottom