Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

f41d7s.png

My new setup.
pimp.gif
can I get that og pic in like evo size? or something similar? thanks
Its in the Zedge App search for Kanye.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Click.

I been browsing this thread for a while..you been killin it my dude. Anyway you can school me on how to get that wooden floor dock? I been looking on deviantart and still can't find the right one. Thanks in advance

Click.

I been browsing this thread for a while..you been killin it my dude. Anyway you can school me on how to get that wooden floor dock? I been looking on deviantart and still can't find the right one. Thanks in advance

been trying to get on macthemes the past 2 days and i keep getting this message when i click something in the ios part

"An error was encountered
Error: Unable to update user visit data."

been trying to get on macthemes the past 2 days and i keep getting this message when i click something in the ios part

"An error was encountered
Error: Unable to update user visit data."

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Click.
Appreciate it! And here you go,
11s1fus.png

EDIT;

For those looking for docks for i4 devices, a member on MacThemes have collected almost all of the docks into one post. 

Link - http://macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16809717

Click.
11s1fus.png

EDIT;

For those looking for docks for i4 devices, a member on MacThemes have collected almost all of the docks into one post. 

For anyone who liked the Upojenie on the lower iDevices, it's now ported to i4 devices by the same creator, SoundForge. 

Click for download. 

For anyone who liked the Upojenie on the lower iDevices, it's now ported to i4 devices by the same creator, SoundForge. 

Click for download. 

minus well

EDIT: got the theme, wish it had more then just the stock icons, nice theme though, and also macthemes is STILL broken for me
mad.gif

minus well

EDIT: got the theme, wish it had more then just the stock icons, nice theme though, and also macthemes is STILL broken for me
mad.gif

Click.
11s1fus.png

EDIT;

pimp.gif

Good lookin out man

Click.
11s1fus.png

EDIT;

pimp.gif

Good lookin out man

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

minus well

mad.gif
Hey just an fyi...

the phrase is: "Might as well"

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

minus well

mad.gif
Hey just an fyi...

the phrase is: "Might as well"

Back
Top Bottom