Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Hi, new here...
fwj6yq.png

Info on this theme?

I have an iPod touch 2nd gen and I'm now having this weird problem where the volume slider automatically slides itself down to complete mute. I can slide it back up, and as long as I am holdng my finger there, it stays but once I take my finger off you can literally see it magically slide itself down to 0.

I have an iPod touch 2nd gen and I'm now having this weird problem where the volume slider automatically slides itself down to complete mute. I can slide it back up, and as long as I am holdng my finger there, it stays but once I take my finger off you can literally see it magically slide itself down to 0.

Bruh. I'd advise you to ditch that 2g and get a 4g. Not worth **** anymore. Mines is just sitting collecting dust. :smh:

If I restore my jailbroken iPhone 4s on 5.1.1, through iTunes will apple be able to check if it was jailbroken?

I need to bring in my phone, home button doesn't work all the time. Was wondering if they'll deny me any help because it was jailbroken before? I'll be restoring to factory settings or whatever before I bring it into the apple store, if that matters.

If I restore my jailbroken iPhone 4s on 5.1.1, through iTunes will apple be able to check if it was jailbroken?

I need to bring in my phone, home button doesn't work all the time. Was wondering if they'll deny me any help because it was jailbroken before? I'll be restoring to factory settings or whatever before I bring it into the apple store, if that matters.

No, they won't know..unless you tell them.

My Phone and iPod background

I actually crop it to look like this

iPod Lockscreen

of course all Scott Pilgrim related

Last edited:

No, they won't know..unless you tell them.
Lol alright, thanks for the info bruh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom