Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

This is off topic but this thread is more popular at the moment so... Does AT&T charge for data usage by the minute or something if you don't have theproper plan setup? I have a company phone and everything is supposed to be unlimited but my boss told me today that he got a call about my phone having $2000charges in internet usage. I was shocked.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

This is off topic but this thread is more popular at the moment so... Does AT&T charge for data usage by the minute or something if you don't have the proper plan setup? I have a company phone and everything is supposed to be unlimited but my boss told me today that he got a call about my phone having $2000 charges in internet usage. I was shocked.
yea...the unlimited data plan for the iphone is 30$

btw just copped my 3g (white
pimp.gif
) but when i went to bestbuy to pick up a case i thought i was buyin the incase slider but i just bought a regular @%@ incasecase
frown.gif
mad.gif

i would return it if i didnt need a case
ohwell.gif

I have another question after i PWNed this thing can i connect it to itunes to get my music and apps back on it?

Thanks

Originally Posted by don23lucia

I have another question after i PWNed this thing can i connect it to itunes to get my music and apps back on it?

Thanks

Yeah, it should run like usual.

hope a lot of the tutorials and stuff are helpful..

jdocs props on the cracked apps.. i'm about to check it out..

finding a theme i like = priceless.

does anyone have this problem after jailbreaking 2.1 the boot screen takes a good 2 minutes load. i have been jailbreaking for a while and this is the firsttime i have seen this

my iphone(2G) fell onto the train tracks today now i can't text. I can't click in the spot to start writing someoneand i can't use the spacebar or anything. How much is it to get the screen fixed without going to the apple store cause my joint is unlocked.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

does anyone have this problem after jailbreaking 2.1 the boot screen takes a good 2 minutes load. i have been jailbreaking for a while and this is the first time i have seen this

lol.. i have gotten use to it.. someone asked me why i had a pineapple up there..

everyone should post there springboard.. and let people know the theme they're using.. *let me go find one first*

Originally Posted by just reason

Originally Posted by sole vintage

does anyone have this problem after jailbreaking 2.1 the boot screen takes a good 2 minutes load. i have been jailbreaking for a while and this is the first
time i have seen this

lol.. i have gotten use to it.. someone asked me why i had a pineapple up there..

everyone should post there springboard.. and let people know the theme they're using.. *let me go find one first*

Posted mine a couple pages back... "Macish 2.0 Blue" theme with a Custom background...

is there a version of winterboard/summerboard on the regular installer in the works or out already? I'd pay for that

do you guys only turn on the 3g when you're gonna use it? Does it only use the battery if you're using the Internet or is it at all times the 3g iconis visible

im thinking of getting a 3g without internet so will i still be able to use cydia/installer and download/play roms and games on the phone?

Back
Top Bottom