Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

heres mine...
human touchg theme mixed with Time of Day background (background changes depending on what time of day it is) mixed with the MacBook Air keyboard
autieb.jpg

245ek4z.jpg

wl22ye.jpg

Originally Posted by e22s

heres mine...
human touchg theme mixed with Time of Day background (background changes depending on what time of day it is) mixed with the MacBook Air keyboard
autieb.jpg
how did you align your icons like that?

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

After seeing Santio's jailbroken theme... I WANT TO JAILBREAK MY PHONE NOW!!!!
Hmmm... I've never jailbroken my 3g because of stories I hear from people habing theirs frozen/broken etc.... but now.... I think I may do it soon

whatever you did to be able to do this stuff:
2924765776_49974c8e2b_o.jpg

I'm all for that
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I got it from Cydia. Its called A8stractNTW

Originally Posted by Can I Live

will i lose my contacts if i jailbreak???
Just make sure to make a recent backup of your iPhone on iTunes. after you jailbreak, open up iTunes and select to restore phone. It'llrecover all the settings and contacts to your phone.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Ey how do you change the colors on the text?

The way that I know is through Cydia, then going to Sections > Theme (Apps).
There's not a huge selection, just like 3 or 4 you can use.
Some of them have multiple colors to choose from.
You have to have WinterBoard too, I think.

when i "stack" my apps i can still see them on the homescreen
how do i hide them on the homescreen but have it so they show in "stack"?

don23lucia wrote: I have another question after i PWNed this thing can i connect it to itunes to get my music and apps back on it?

Thanks

Yeah, it should run like usual.

So do i just set it up as a new phone or do i use one of my old back ups?

Hey, how do you stack the icons on one side like that? I'm pheenin...LOLOL. I got a ill Bob Marley wallpaper, and I want to see it without the icons. Oh, and how do take do a screen capture of the iPhone so I can post it on NT?

Originally Posted by Can I Live

when i "stack" my apps i can still see them on the homescreen
how do i hide them on the homescreen but have it so they show in "stack"?
Once the app is "stacked" in the Stack app. Manually Delete the app off the springboard. idk if that made sense but w/e

^You know how to rearrange and delete apps from your phone?(Press and hold an icon until "x" appears and they all wiggle.)
Do that and like hover the app over the stack then it should appear in the stack or be "stacked" like thy said.
Then you can delete that app off of your springboard.

Because I don't like deleting and reinstalling apps, I just made a category for all my stuff and placed them in there so if I ever get rid of stacks Idon't have to reinstall them.

i have a serious problem, my iphone needs to be restore, everytime i restore i type that *3001#12345#* thing it never tells me what version, nothing happenswhen i do that, i follow the procedures where u have to restore it if it shows the usb and the itunes logo. i do that but it let me have the option ofemergency call only keep in mind on the top does not say activate, so when dial *#301# it rings, i clear it dial 0 answer press hold decline, when i decline itgoes straight back to the emergency call where u have to slide to make the call it doesnt let me have the option to add a url, what am i doing wrong and whatcan i do to fix the problem

it is the first generation iphone

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

can someone please explain how i go about making a backup of my phone before jail breaking it??

plug in your phone with iTunes open.. in the left panel right click your phone's name (when it comes up).. then go to backup

Back
Top Bottom